or Connect

Posts by Rooy

Seems like you hand picked the shirts I didn't try, but still hope that helps ;)
Second attempt at posting this ...   All the t-shirts have different fabrics, fits and necklines, therefore one can not generalize the quality. I feel some are worth retail, some are not. Post the links to the ones you are interested in and I'll see if I can comment on them, but I think I have handled most of them ;) On sale I will definitely stock up on them.   Schoene Grueße   worakl - No proxying from me, but the fit on that jacket is absolutely...
Yeah, they arrived, ordered a whole lot of stuff and only kept the ones that really impressed me. Quality and fit varies from t-shirt to t-shirt. In terms of material the most of them are thin, but one or two are thicker, one that was added to the website after I ordered is even made of knit. Because they are so different you really have to pinpoint the shirts you are interested in and I'll see if I can comment on them. There are also a whole lot of different fits and...
Third try posting this, forum hates me. Anyway, knucks, do you do any dumbbell exercises? My elbows would kill me if I only did barbell stuff and pullups.   LM16, you mean you fail the last rep of pullups/rows/pulldowns because you have got no strength left in your biceps and not your back? Goes against everything I have experienced or read up till this point, but you have got obviously way more experience.  
Seems to work for you, but do you do exercises at all where your elbows are not locked in? My elbows would kill me if I only did barbell stuff and pullups.   So you tell me that while doing rows/pullups/pulldowns you fail your last rep because you had no strength left in your biceps and not your back? And yeah I am not talking about pre-fatiguing but the exercises done in a normal way. Crazy. Goes against everything I have experienced and read up till now, but you...
To be honest curls do exactly one thing, they isolate the biceps. To my mind the triceps is working harder during pressing stuff than the biceps is during back exercises. Despite doing more pulling than pushing volume, I still feel that the triceps stays stronger than the biceps. Compound movements alone do not help because the back works more and thus tires earlier than the biceps. Curls balance this and therefore create a healthy elbow joint. They simply allow you to...
This kind of narrows down being strong = being a powerlifter = having big numbers in the big 3. I think you should add that arm isos are in your opinion not that important for powerlifting. Now ask a strongman, who i think we can all agree is also training for strength and not aesthetics, if curls make him stronger. Or someone lifting things in real life w/o straight arms and not out of an ideal deadlift position. My point is that strength is always about being strong in...
Free shipping on orders over €150 till 10/06/12. Gonna grab some t-shirts, hope all their wide-neck stuff is as awesome as the t-shirt I already have.  
Well "Waffle Mischung" simply means "Waffle Mix" and EDEKA is a large chain of supermarkets. Stuff should be cheap, so go ask your dad to also buy you waffle cookies from different brands/stores. Might be you prefer another brand, might be you don't, but you should at least try cause you've got the opportunity. And because this is styleforum, go ask your dad to go on a quest to search for the most excellent waffle cookies out of small, family-run production. Everything...
I've handled a whole lot of stuff from COS by now, but not the blazer in question. I still feel that I can comment based on the other blazers I've seen. They are cut for slim people. Think slim arms, slimish shoulders, a slight drop and longish arms/body. I always felt that there was somthing off about their cuts, but that could be because of my not as slim frame. COS uses a variety of denim and I have no idea which one is used on this blazer. Their denimshirts have a...