or Connect

Posts by NoVaguy

extremely happy today... for the money, would rather have cliff lee instead of werth, even though I don't like longterm pitching contracts. but that's a 2014 problem, not a today problem. these guys are going to tear through the nl east lineups. obviously, the phillies have offensive problems. everybody thinks of them as a power hitting team, but they're really just a bad pitcher hitting team and haven't been a good offense since maybe 2007 (they were just decent in...
An ?espn? commentator mentioned that there's also the possibility that FIFA views the USA as the backup site for all these non-european world cups - they've done a last minute relocation before, back in 2003, for the Women's World Cup when China was having its SARs problem. But that was half as many teams, I think. I am now personally hoping that Brazil flakes out and 2014 is relocated to the USA. Went to a match back in 1994 (got to watch the worst possible matchup)...
Quote: Originally Posted by edinatlanta Who the fuck is that kid? I had never heard of him until now. Drizzt? He was a prolific S&D poster with the funny poses that made everyone think he was 6'4" and massive thighs.
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter can we please make it a rule, or at least a very strong suggestion that sellers have to list the size(s) in their title? even if you're not going to say size 30, at least say small, med, large or something. I'm so frustrated with people just listing off brand names to get people to look but if you're actually looking to buy something, having a general idea of the size makes it a lot easier. I gave up...
Quote: Originally Posted by ghostbusters101 I'm looking to get my first pair of brown longwing wingtips. Want something that can go with Jeans as well as with a suit for job interviews, etc. Any recommendations for under $250? Decent quality models sub-250 1) AE MacNeil from LE with 25% code (there's usually one every month) in Dark Brown. 2) Deadstock made in USA Kenmoors - usually ~100 on ebay. 3) Cortina Longwings from Ron Rider on...
Quote: Originally Posted by PaulYAY wtf? Looks like the original owner had one leg shorter than the other - I know people who have the same problem and they take the shoes in to a cobbler to do a heel buildup on the shorter leg. For reasons that escape me, AE won't do this (these look like AE macneils, right?).
Quote: Originally Posted by oov What kind of shoes go best with slim fit chino's given a business casual environment? No suede. Hate the feeling of the material. Get something slim, so that it is congruent with the hem. Ideas: A brown chukka - like the C&J Holborn. A brown monkstrap - like the Malver or Savile. A slim blucher - like the Tricker's Marlow.
Quote: Originally Posted by Beancan Tagged: Waist 36 Inseam 32 Rise 12.5 Leg opening 17.75 Actual: Waist 41 Inseam 30 Rise 13.5 Leg opening 16 Keep in mind that I tried my damnedest to shrink these things. wow, that is vanity sized.... rise doesn't seam low either....
Quote: Originally Posted by whusurdadi Lobb 10.5 for $249 BIN Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Theres a reason for that.... Yes, it's called looking like shit. It looks like a Square Toed Monstrosity (TM Kenneth Cole).
Quote: Originally Posted by NoVaguy That is a shame... I had been thinking of getting either the brown leather or dark brown suede, if they ever come out.... According to sartorially inclined, the mali is at topmans and asos http://sartoriallyinclined.blogspot....at-topman.html I think topman's has a black leather version, although the text says black suede and the pics show black...