or Connect

Posts by NoVaguy

Quote: Originally Posted by sexandcandy There are only two true centers in the game today that are skilled both defensively and offensively, and they are Andrew Bynum and Dwight Howard. Giving up Bynum to get anyone other than Dwight would be stupid. STUPID Bynum is very injury prone. I'm not sure he'll be a significant player in 3 years.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo I gave up on Daredevil a long time ago so I can't help you with that one. The Thanos Imperative was interesting if a little weak at the end. A lot of it was setup for whatever event they have coming next. Never read Atomic Robo - what's that one like? Struggled with this question... It's a snarky sci-fi book involving a robot. It's quite good.
Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 I'm pretty excited since Powers is my favourite of Bendis' work. It's ok. Can't wait to see if they adapt the monkey sex scene.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Shit, that is tempting... He states Church's, but thats not right, is it? I thought those were C&J. and edit - NVM, I see they are running big. You think these are too big for a US 9.5? I took at 10 in the Redways and they are slightly big. I went true to size with my Darltons - I went with 10.5D, and most of my AE's are 10.5D. I wear the Darltons quite a bit.
Quote: Originally Posted by sexandcandy yes, THIS year. which is a year where they are not contenders. and the future? He's a big point guard with a good 3-point shot and good free throw stats. He'll last longer than you expect because his height allows him to mask lost of speed, and the shot will be the last thing to go (and the height never will go). Just pair him up with a fast guard and have him take the slower guy on D. He'll still...
Argh, was hoping the knicks would lose so the sixers could virtual-tie them in the standings....
The X-books have been pretty weak since Messiah Complex. The Grant Morrison run and Joss Whedon stories are pretty good. In Marvel, I've been following Secret Warriors, the DnA stuff (read the Annihilation stuff a while back, just finished Nova and Guardians of the Galaxy, about to do Thanos Imperative) I liked the Bendis and Brubaker runs on Daredevil - any opinions on the Diggle stuff? I am thinking of staying away. Otherwise, haven't been reading much. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by magogian12345 I plan to replace my current PC with a new one once the new P67 motherboards are out. I5-2500k Antec 903 Corsair HX850 EVGA 970 8 or 16 gigs of Ram 2 Tb HD I can't wait for these stupid fixed mobos to be out so I can start building! Not sure if it is worth it yet, but what about ditching the 2 tb hd and getting a solid state drive? I am curious about how much that would improve things....
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara This has been getting raves as the best CPU Intel has put out in a long time. AnandTech hit 4.4GHz OC with the stock air cooler. http://www.anandtech.com/show/4083/t...-2100-tested/3 If one were to build a gaming PC this year, is this the best option? Is there anything that will touch this on the horizon? I think the i7-2600K is the best option at the moment. I would like to know more about...
Quote: Originally Posted by Will Virtually all monks are bluchers. I had a monkstrap from Martegani that I got through Rider that was based on a closed lacing pattern - I'll see if I can dig out the picture.... It was just a little too big for me, so I sold it on ebay or SF a few months back. edit: I had pictures in my sale thread, but deleted them... I'll check and see if they're on a computer somewhere