or Connect

Posts by NoVaguy

Quote: Originally Posted by PhiloVance I'm not a big fan of these shoes anyway but people here are always clamoring for them, so here you go. I'm not sure if its the best deal, they look a bit worn for that price but maybe you can make an offer . . . http://cgi.ebay.com/Ralph-Lauren-Dar...70658717779574 At $450, I would pass on used Darltons and wait for a sale from RL. If $450 is the price used, I'll rather drop $600 for them new, and I...
These Paul Stuarts look cheap enought for somebody to take a flyer on: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:B:WNA:US:1123 Size 10.5B; made in England.
Quote: Originally Posted by NORE :RJcat: Perhaps you can pace your posts so they aren't so epic in length each time? Not everyone enjoys everything you link, thought we all pick and choose. If it's a real service you wish to do, do that PS: Still keeping an eye out for those coral links for ya What the hell is wrong with you? The man is providing a free and very useful service - complaints about the specifics seems unseemly.
Quote: Originally Posted by JChance I'm a B.S. Chemistry and B.A. Molecular Biology graduating soon with 2 years of experience working in a Chem lab. I have tried pre-pharm, pre-med, pre-dental and research, but found that they are all not for me. I think law is right for me, but dont have much experience in it nor community service/leadership. I want to take a few years off before applying to law school, what kind of jobs should you suggest me looking...
Quote: Originally Posted by coldforge Heutchy does sales on Gilt very often. They have a good affordable chukka boot. I don't like the one I have, but it is a mid-gray that is hard to wear.
Chucks - I have two, with a 3rd on the way (which I think is a varvatos collab or whatever it is) PF Flyers Generic Surplus Clark's DB (although I prefer wearing welted suede chukka boots instead of Clarks, but obviously you pay more than $100 at retail for that)
Quote: Originally Posted by jays978 Where can I snag a pair for around $110? Gilt just had some at $99 plus their usual shipping. Click on to the gilt essentials sale and click on loafers (no idea of why they're here). I just got sucked into buying the brown suede chelsea boots (I also bought brown pebble grained chucks which appear to be a varvatos collab), since I had thought about it before when it was higher. Will report back on this...
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff whose down on bynum? we're all giddy on his performances as of late in here. I love his recent performance; I just don't know if I'll want to commit long-term for big money.
Quote: Originally Posted by edinatlanta Not sure what's funnier. Bosh's wining or Howard whining about getting called for technicals. Howard has a legit beef - but he could mitigate things by making more free throws. In general, the biggest big man usually has a good beef with refs. There's generally a tendency to call fouls by impact on the big man, not by the flagrancy of the player committing the fouls. So if a smaller guy whales on...
Quote: Originally Posted by sexandcandy There are only two true centers in the game today that are skilled both defensively and offensively, and they are Andrew Bynum and Dwight Howard. Giving up Bynum to get anyone other than Dwight would be stupid. STUPID Bynum is very injury prone. I'm not sure he'll be a significant player in 3 years.