or Connect

Posts by NoVaguy

The Clintons are great at spinning. Bill lost the first 4 primaries in 1992 primaries, including both Iowa and NH, and that cemented his status as the front runner and winner for Super Tuesday.But yeah, Bern prob wins NH by 20 or 25 and then loses big in SC and falls too far behind on Super Tuesday this year.
Different position groupings. Westbrook, harden and durant are all 1, 2 or 3's. KG and Bosh are 4's that can play some 5.
Because tactically and politically, they'll like to argue that gay marriage and polygamy are close variants and different than heterosexual marriage, rather evaluating the 3 concepts individually. From my experience, the reason why most lawyers and ordinary people who oppose gay marriage bring up polygamy rather than argue against gay marriage is to force the argument that polygamy = gay marriage =/= heterosexual marriage, and then use that analytical framework to argue...
He declared, and as far as I can tell, is a near lock for the debates (RNC rules are that top 10 in the GOP polls are in), unless he somehow gets left off a poll. The upcoming debate has serious trainwreck potential, and I expect Trump to serve up red meat that will help poison the eventual nominee in general.
If somebody else did this, we might be applauding their entrepreneurial spirit and giving them an admission spot in a nice business school instead of calling the cops...
Lasik, plastic surgery, and orthodontia might be bad examples. All 3 have had disproportionately benefitted from recent improvements in computer processing performance and pricing (both hardware and software CAD-CAM). Additionally, there are patent monopoly/expiration issues at play with Lasik and orthodontia. Im pretty sure a lot of the equipment that can be used for lasik and orthodontia (especially invisalign, which is locked in a patent invalidation dispute with...
CDC recently had a draft report that lowered the "safe" levels.http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/2012/03/cdc-advisers-call-for-less-allowable-lead/index.htm"A draft report issued by an advisory committee of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in January 2012 recommended that the CDC’s level of concern should be lowered to better protect children. That report was based on the latest science showing that adverse health and developmental effects in children can...
Michael Brown was a shoplifter; Garner was selling loose cigarettes; and the SC guy had a broken taillight and was behind on child support. And the other guy in NY (akai gurley)was just walking the stairs when he was shot by the nypd cops. None have murders in their background. Doesn't always seem like a good fit to your excuse.
This kind of polarizing profile looks to me like it'll cause problems in a whole of states besides WI. I don't see Walker type winning PA or VA if he keeps this profile, although one could win the governors race in those. Walker might actually have to win WI in order to be president, especially since I think VA might be close to gone at the presidential level absent a good environment.Really, Sandoval is the best candidate, and he's already in his second term. The guy's...
2000 and 2004, Bush and Rove made a real attempt to win WI, and the Dems had no money for the general election, so they gambled on natural turnout advantages in WI (and a lot of other states) and put their turnout money elsewhere.In 2004 Dean and Trippi (a lot more Trippi than Dean) figured out how to use the internet for small money, but the approach wasn't mature enough to be implemented for the general for Kerry and the Kerry team (correctly, imho) betted almost...