or Connect

Posts by theclipper

Can anyone compare the fit of the Tasmanian wool trousers to a pair of Epaulets? I'm a 29 in Epaulet and am wondering if the Uniqlo 29 will be small enough. I've looked at the Uniqlo size charts but they seem suspect at times. Thanks
Thanks for the quick response!
Hey Kiya, I was thinking of picking up a pair of the 3sixteen ST-100x in size 28, I was wondering if that thigh measurement of 9.5'' was correct? Thanks
edit: double post
Thanks for the reply!I haven't had a chance to try much else yet. This is really my first foray into suiting and the like. I'm not sure if the angle my girlfriend took the pictures at led to the lower part looking odd, the vents are also closed. Does the upper part of the jacket look ok? Or what areas should I look for improvement? Sorry for such basic questions I sincerely appreciate the help.
[[SPOILER]] Anyone? Not trying to be annoying, just hoping for some help Thanks
Hi all, I posted earlier but only had a front shot of the jacket. Here are a few different angles of a size 36. I am very new to this so I was hoping to get some feedback as to whether I'm even in the ballpark with this jacket. Off the bat I know the sleeves would need to be shortened. Any suggestion/feedback helps. Thanks much.
Can anyone confirm that the ST-100x size 28 thigh measurement (9.5'') is correct on the selfedge site? 9.5 seems incredibly small. Thanks