or Connect

Posts by theclipper

Thanks for the thoughtful feedback. Do you have any suggestion as to finding the optimal angle? I actually instructed Luxire to rotate the sleeves on that shirt as per Theresa but it didn't seem to help. Either that, or they just missed the little note at the end of the order with those instructions.
I was wondering if anyone had suggestions as to how I could improve the fit of my next shirt from Luxire. I've included pics of my most recent. I continue to have creasing in the upper arms near the shoulder as well as in the back behind my shoulders. These pictures were right out of the box, so there are some excess wrinkles from shipping. Hoping for some advice on what I can change in the future. Thanks much!
Up for sale is a Wolf v Goat "Before Dinner" tencel cotton gingham in royal blue. 70% tencel, 30% cotton. Only worn a handful of times. Machine washed and hang dryer. Size XS. $45 shipped. PM with any questions.
Oooh, is that mine?
Anyone else have any suggestions as to how I should have my trial suit altered to fit properly? Any help for this suiting noob is greatly appreciated! [[SPOILER]]
Hey All,I'm getting married in September and thus I need to finally break down and by my first suit. I'm totally new to the world of suiting, so this is all slightly overwhelming. I still haven't decided on what color to go with; I'm thinking maybe a medium grey or a navy.I've decided to go with Kent Wang. I recently received my trial suit and had a chance to try it on and take some pics (spoilered at the end of this post d/t size). Since this is my first suit I was...
Is this missing hand pockets, or am I just not seeing them?
So I posted a few weeks back about what I thought might be mold on my boots. I cleaned them with a very dilute soap solution but the spots tend to recur. They also seem to be covering a larger area as I wear them more. It's very off-putting and frustrating. Aside from the visual aspect, I'm worried that the leather may begin to be compromised in these spots. I've had them for almost 2 years and this problem has only crept up in the past month or so. I recently took...
Can't wait for these to arrive, anyone have an estimate on how long it might take them to get to Seattle?
Thanks for the heads up, just ordered a pair of Tan Suede Amoks. Do they charge tax on out of state phone orders?