or Connect

Posts by theclipper

Had been waffling between Wine and Loden. Ended up ordering a 6a in Loden from Mandon. Thanks for the heads up Zissou.
Yeah, the bottom half could use some work.
dirty mirror shot
It actually fits pretty well for the most part, those annoying low rise jeans make it look shorter than it really is. I'll have to take a pic in daylight for a better representation of the color.
Quick pic of triple grey Stark roll neck; just arrived today:
Ended up grabbing a size small rollneck from Gentry, hoping it's not too short for me being 5'10''.
Anyone have a length measurement for this year's Fisherman rollneck in Small? I found a site that lists it at 23.75, that seems awful short.
I was wondering the same thing. I've been waiting several days for a response.
Thanks for the thoughtful feedback. Do you have any suggestion as to finding the optimal angle? I actually instructed Luxire to rotate the sleeves on that shirt as per Theresa but it didn't seem to help. Either that, or they just missed the little note at the end of the order with those instructions.
I was wondering if anyone had suggestions as to how I could improve the fit of my next shirt from Luxire. I've included pics of my most recent. I continue to have creasing in the upper arms near the shoulder as well as in the back behind my shoulders. These pictures were right out of the box, so there are some excess wrinkles from shipping. Hoping for some advice on what I can change in the future. Thanks much!