or Connect

Posts by theclipper

Cross post from the winter coat thread. Picked up a 3sixteen duffel off B&S. I'm not exactly sure how these are supposed to fit, was wondering what you all thought. I'm wondering if it's a bit big in the midsection? I'm about 5'10'' 130 and this is a S. Thanks!
Picked up a 3sixteen duffel off B&S. I'm not exactly sure how these are supposed to fit, was wondering what you all thought. I'm wondering if it's a bit big in the midsection? I'm about 5'10'' 130 and this is a S. Thanks!
Do you think the ducks stretch as much as the deep indigo skinny guys? I've got a pair of those in a 28 and was thinking I might need a 29 in the ducks.
Just put in an order for a pair of Cramertons, pretty stoked. These are machine washable right?
Anyone have a pair of their cords? I'm wondering how much the waist stretches. I've never bought a pair of pants from LEC so I'm not sure what waist size I need. Thanks much
I've accumulated quite a few scratches as well after just a handful of wears.
Thanks Mike! I see what your saying I might opt for the Cramertons then. I certainly have some decent patterned shirts but then I run into the problem of knowing how to match a tie to the shirts, which usually just leaves me wearing plain single color shits. I've got a long way to go
Quick new question: I'm thinking of picking up my first pair of EP trousers. I was wondering if the if the Slim Walt Brown Houndstooth is a very versatile trouser? Being that it will be my first pair I'm looking for something that will be easy to pair. I'm looking for something business casual as I'm required to wear a button down shirt and tie daily. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks
I'll probably just keep them since I feel like they look a lot nicer than anything else I own. I have a hard time finding anything that fits right because I'm 5'10 and only 130 lbs.I've never had anything tailored before, is it very likely that either of these shirts would be damaged?Thanks
I'm only going to dry it once just get the shrink out and then see if the tailor can get it to work better. I try not to dry any of my nice stuff usually, but in this case maybe it will help it fit a bit better.