or Connect

Posts by theclipper

2 more votes from me
Thanks for the feedback, it might not help that I'm wearing skinny guys with the coat. I've asked before, is this something that would be worth trying to get altered? I think I like it enough to keep, but also don't want to look like a doofus.
Hello, I was wondering if either of these shirts were still available? If so, what kind of shape are they in? Any rips, tears, stains, etc? Thanks much, Chris
Yeah I actually have a pair of the Cramertons that are too big for me. Would it be easier to match the UK Stones with more shirts since they are lighter in color than the Cramertons? I apologize if this is a stupid question, I'm just really new to all this .Thanks
Which would be more versatile; the Cramerton or UK Stone Chino? Thanks!
Well I just got my Cramertons today. While they look great, unfortunately they are good bit too big for me. Is there any certain procedure I need to follow to get these exchanged for a size 28? Thanks
Thanks for the kind words . I'm definitely going to go ahead and hang onto as my winter coat this year. Is it something worth trying to get taken in a bit or is that a big hassle on a coat like this?Thanks!
Thanks for the response, it certainly is a challenge to find any outwear that is actually slim on my frame. Is it something worth trying to get taken in a bit or is that a big hassle on a coat like this?Thanks
Thanks, I think I'm keeping it. I just wasn't sure how a coat like this was supposed to fit. Glad to hear it doesn't look ridiculous or anything
Cross post from the winter coat thread. Picked up a 3sixteen duffel off B&S. I'm not exactly sure how these are supposed to fit, was wondering what you all thought. I'm wondering if it's a bit big in the midsection? I'm about 5'10'' 130 and this is a S. Thanks!