or Connect

Posts by Syeknom

Hello styleforum, it's been a while  Raf Simons / Dries Van Noten / Maison Martin Margiela Texture of the jumper is weird and like a crusty sea sponge.  [[SPOILER]]
That is absolute fire
Went to the Raf Simons / Ruby Sterling popup shop yesterday. Sadly couldn't go to the opening party on Friday (Dries was there apparently!)   Some terrible, blurry tablet photos for your interest    
 Universal Works
 His shirts are almost always without exception very thin and delicate. Even in winter collections.
 It's an illustration of a fit of mine from earlier in the year:  [[SPOILER]]  A talented lass from reddit's /r/sketchdaily subreddit drew it as part of a daily challenge where they drew outfits from users on /r/malefashionadvice. Was dead chuffed with it.
Cheers! The yohji shirt has a pocket below my tit too, good place for it.
Jacket ('08) is 95% cotton 5% polyester to give it stiff structure. Shirt is 100% cotton but quite shiny and dense - maybe a cotton gabardine i'm unsure. No fabric/year label on that piece (though it's on S/M/L sizes so I suspect from the 90s). Trousers ('97) are linen/rayon blend. 
    Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme / Margiela   Shirt is a generously cut overshirt that is really good fun open as an outer layer or worn as a billowy shirt by itself.    
      God I love this season