or Connect

Posts by hermano

apologies, these are size 11.5D, Barrie last. original post edited.best,Scott
greetings, would like to know if anyone would like to purchase these at cost before I post for sale anywhere. purchased through pre-order from LeatherSoul, brand new, never worn, in original box with shoe bags. Size 11.5D, Barrie. $595, shipped in US. Alden Shoes – #8 Shortwing for Style Forum (LSW & LSBH) Posted by Tom Our latest Alden model was designed for the members of Style Forum, particularly those who post and read the official Alden thread. The combination...
greetings, would like to know if anyone would like to purchase these at cost before I post for sale anywhere. purchased through pre-order from LeatherSoul, brand new, never worn, in original box with shoe bags. $595, shipped in US. Alden Shoes – #8 Shortwing for Style Forum (LSW & LSBH) Posted by Tom Our latest Alden model was designed for the members of Style Forum, particularly those who post and read the official Alden thread. The combination of Horween color #8...
lagsun, what size are you? I have a pair of reverse chamois Indys from J Gilbert brand new in the box 11.5D.. I've had them since last summer and haven't pulled out of box, just wearing other shoes. Barrie last (or possibly trubalance..?), let me know if this is your size and if you're interested. http://www.alden-of-carmel.com/index.cfm/Shoes-Chamois_Indy_Boot_286.htm best, scott
pm'ed for belt
josh, those measurements are post-soak?
sent you a pm.
bump.......
bump.......
if you're a 35-36 waist, and want a slim straight cut, pm me. I rate the condition 9.5/10 how about someone who owns and wears these chiming in with a review.... thanks, scott