or Connect

Posts by dapperj

Awesome, I'll definitely stop by. I went to the event you had a few months ago and my friend and I each got a jacket. Can't wait to see the new selection.Are you going to have many k-jackets? Are there going to be any suits?
When I asked him about the shirts he told me he has been selling the same shirts for over 10 years.  Not really any kind of answer.  I'm not saying the owner is dishonest, I am just not sure about the product.  
  I'm no expert by ANY means but that shirt just looks big on you.  I think the sleeves are too long and there is way too much fabric on the sides by the waist and by your armpits.  I'm not sure if this is because of the darts but I don't think so.
One thing that really annoyed me about Pedro is after altering something and I would try it on and he would said it is wearable.  I am not paying top dollar for my clothing to be wearable... I want them to be the best they can be...   I was new to the city and too soft to do anything until I already literally spent several thousand dollars.  (just graduated from law school and bought a whole new wardrobe - I still have seven unaltered pairs of pants and 7 pants Pedro...
Cardelino is not worth going to.  The work can be good but is usually rushed.  When Pedro takes in shirts at the side he does not try to replicate the original stitching, it is a single stitch.  For length of sleeves or pants he is not precise.  He may pin the clothing be he makes estimates - I almost always had to get the length redone.  His darts are ridiculous without keeping in mind the pleats of the shirt.  He does not taper pants properly.  Right now I am wearing a...
Does anyone have any experience with Riflessi?  I stumbled upon the store the other week and thought I hit the jackpot and found something like STF with a store front.  I went back when I had some time to give everything a look and possibly buy something.  I found a Luigi Borrelli shirt I liked ($200), however, before purchasing I decided to unpack and inspect it.    There were definitely thick MOP buttons, hand sewn button holes, sleeves, etc.  The fabric also felt...
Can someone please explain to me the hype with Thom Browne oxford shirts?  When I buy a Borrelli/Kiton/Isaia/Barba/etc. dress shirt I somewhat understand why I am paying the premium, handwork handwork handwork, Australian MOP, fine cotton, etc.  Can someone please explain to me why Thom Browne oxford shirts are so expensive?  Is it really just brand name mark up?   Here is an example of a $340.00...
Thanks.
Hello,   I am putting together some formal attire and have a quick question about bow ties.    What brand/type of bow tie is this:       It seems more pointed that most bow ties I've seen.  Any input would be appreciated.   Thanks.
I agree.  Put on another watch...