or Connect

Posts by Coopa

Brand new with tags 3sixteen sl100x  selvedge jeans. I wore these around the house for a couple hrs before deciding they didn't fit me correctly. Great jeans! Wish they fit me better.   Actual (approximate) measurements:   Waist- 16.5" unaligned Front rise- 11" Back rise-13.5" Thigh-12.25" Knee- 8.75" Leg opening-8-8.25" Inseam- 36.5"   Asking $175 $160 $150 shipped CONUS. Paypal only.
Bought these through this forum a few months back and they turned out to be too small in the waist. Tagged size is 32. Actual approximate measurements are:   waist (unaligned)- 15.75" front rise: 10 7/8" back rise: 15" thigh at crotch: 12" knee (12" down from crotch): 9.5" hem: 9" inseam: 33"   These are really nice quality. Wish they fit me better.   Not trying to make any money, just get back what i have invested and pass along the good deal. Price is $80...
These are brand new, in the box  never worn rayban classic aviators. Just trying to recoop what i have in them. Price is $80 shipped paypal CONUS only.
Really awesome Vans ludlow decon leather shoes. These in an entirely different league than normal vans. Really nice quality. Have the same clean lined look as Common Projects at a fraction of the price. These fit like normal canvas vans which (in my experience) is TTS. These are sz 10.5   I would absolutely keep these but need a sz11. Will gladly trade if someone has them in an 11. These are very difficult to find.   Color is a brownish/brick color. These are brand...
Brand new ray ban black frame on black/greenish lens. 67mm size. Comes with original case and unopened cleaning rag. This color combo is really difficult to find.    Price is $70 shipped. Paypal only.
Looking to trade my very good condition 3sixteen SL-100x jeans for the same (or another color in the straight leg) in sz 33. Must be in good condition with very light wear. Here are the measurements on mine, and i am looking for something similar as far as the inseam goes:   Waist (unaligned): 16.5" Waist (aligned): ~17" Inseam: 33" Front rise: 11" Back rise: 14.25-.50" Thigh at crotch: 11.5" Hem: 8"   Let me know what you have. Would be interested in a trade of...
I bought these about a year ago from Blue Owl Workshop and have worn them about 5-7 times. Soaked once in cold water. I tried wearing them last week and finally admitted to myself that they just don't fit me correctly. I absolutely love the jeans and i hate to sell them, but i need to move on to a pair that i can wear more regularly.   The pics speak for themselves. The jeans show very minimal signs of wear. They are a stock sz 32 waist with chain stitched hem at 34" by...
I bought these about a year ago from Blue Owl Workshop and have worn them about 5-7 times. Soaked once in cold water. I tried wearing them last week and finally admitted to myself that they just don't fit me correctly. I absolutely love the jeans and i hate to sell them, but i need to move on to a pair that i can wear more regularly.   The pics speak for themselves. The jeans show very minimal signs of wear. They are a stock sz 32 waist with chain stitched hem at 34" by...
If it fits like the tokito jacket, you are going to be a large. I'm a 40R and had the tokito sport in L and it fit pretty well.
 Iron Heart IHSH-32 black/grey Ultra Heavy Weight Flannel Western Shirt in size XXXL. I got this as a gift and it's too big. It was worn once, so it's like new.   Looking to trade for the same or a similar IH shirt in sz M or L. Not looking to sell.   http://www.ironheart.co.uk/extinct/ihsh-32.html   Message if interested.