or Connect

Posts by MakingTheNewMan

TOM FORD GUCCI 2 BUTTON SUIT / TUXEDO WITH GARMENT BAG! THIS IS A LIGHT WEIGHT SATIN WITH TOM FORD'S SIGNATURE LAPELS AND SLIMMING LOOK. THE TUX BLAZER HAS DOUBLE VENTS AND THE LAPELS ARE THE SAME THAT BRAD PITT WEARS ON THE RED CARPET!   JACKET 38R 17" SHOULDER TO SHOULDER 29" LENGTH (FROM CENTER OF BOTTOM OF REAR COLLAR TO BOTTOM HEM) SLEEVE 24 W/1 INCH OF EXPANSION DOUBLE VENT REAR 2 BUTTON FRONT W/COVERED BUTTONS 2 SIDE POCKETS FRONT 4 INSIDE POCKETS (INCL. LOWER...
I want this case, where and how can I purchase it? Thank you!  
Do you still have this belt? If so, how much is shipping to Los Angeles, Ca.?  
THIS IS A RARE FIND! A DOUBLE BREASTED, RALPH LAUREN SEERSUCKER (SPRING / SUMMER WEIGHT UNLINED COTTON) BLAZER WITH PEAK LAPELS AND DOUBLE VENTS! YOU WON'T FIND THIS TYPE OF CLASS AND STYLE ANYWHERE. IT IS VINTAGE RL MINT CONDITION!   FITS SIZE 38R OR 40R: SHOULDERS ACROSS REAR: 17 CHEST: 38 LENGTH FROM REAR COLLAR (BOTTOM): 29 DUAL SIDED 3 BUTTON FRONT DOUBLE VENT CHEST POCKET TWO WAIST POCKETS   PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS AND PAY PAL IS FINE
BEAUTIFUL RALPH LAUREN PURPLE LABEL AVIATORS WITH CASE AND LENS TOWEL! THESE ARE A DEEP BROWN TORTOISE AND ARE THE EXACT FRAMES FROM THE BEVERLY HILLS RODEO DISPLAY. USED BUT THEY ARE IN BEAUTIFUL CONDITION WITH RALPH LAUREN ENGRAVING ON ARM. PLEASE SEE SECOND PHOTO FOR EXACT MODEL #.   PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS AND PAYMENT CAN BE MADE VIA PAY PAL.
TOM FORD DOUBLE BREASTED BLACK SUIT (2 PIECE) GUCCI! THIS IS THE BLACK SUIT THAT TOM FORD WEARS TO THIS DAY! THIS IS TAILORED TO FIT LIKE THE COLIN FIRTH AND BRAD PITT TOM FORD SUITS YOU SEE ON THE RED CARPET!   FEATURES: CLASSIC TOM FORD PEAK LAPELS CLASSIC TOM FORD TICKET POCKET CLASSIC TOM FORD WAIST POCKETS CLASSIC TOM FORD DOUBLE VENT REAR CLASSIC TOM FORD SLIM WAIST LINE BLAZER 3 BUTTON FRONT 5 BUTTON SLEEVES 3 INSIDE POCKETS W/GUCCI LOGO SLIM CUT FLAT FRONT...
NEW GUCCI DRIVING LOAFER MOCCASINS WITH BOX AND DUST COVERS IN SIZE 10 U.S. (9 GUCCI).   PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS AND PAY PAL IS FINE FOR PAYMENT.
GREAT PAIR OF RALPH LAUREN PURPLE LABEL AVIATOR SHADES IN TORTOISE SHELL BROWN.   PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS AND PAY PAL IS FINE.
RALPH LAUREN BLACK LABEL, BLACK W/GRAY PINSTRIPES; 2 BUTTON W/DOUBLE VENT 40R BLAZER W/33 TROUSERS.   PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS AND PAY PAL IS FINE.
These are the real deal Canali sneakers. Retail is $600.00. They are slightly used but the leather is so incredible that they look incredible.   1. Size U.S. 9 (EU 42) Brown caramel leather outside and green interior leather w/rubber sole Complete w/original box, shoe bags and extra leather laces!   2. Size U.S. 9 (EU 42) Black faux croc leather w/rubber sole Complete w/original box, shoe bags and extra leather laces!   World wide shipping, pay pal is...