or Connect

Posts by HRH Demetri

Hey Guy's        As we say in the "Big Apple" watts da mata with you ? Have you never heard that our long lost cousins the Brits have been wearing them for years. They are affectionatly known as "Knickers"; used for hunting, hiking, and all sort of outdoor events. While I have never seen them used outside of a sports affiliated event, I have personally had two pairs myself, both from Woolrich for the winter and the other 65/35 cotton poly (washable for the summer...
Obaid Captain        See my posts on Page 1 for the online shirt makers that I have used with great success. The best balance for me based on quality and materials price point is "PROPER CLOTH". They have great customer service based on my experience and the quickest delivery to boot about 2-3 weeks. SO try them first, read there ordering criteria, pick a not to expensive material as a first shirt, order it, wait for it to come back to you, try on for fit, comfort...
Gentlemen      I just read the above site, and you all have personal points of view which is what style is all about. You will always look your best providing your appearance is neat & clean cut, sans flashes of personnal extravogence's to the degree that it distracts from you. So I personally feel that the shoe as long as it is polished & clean and is not out of place for the most part will look good. Now that is not to say the perfect creation, as it is made for...
Mr.Archaeologos (correct phonetics of the ancient Greek word)        I too probably suffer from the same OCD that you have. My immediate action would be to send a letter with a paper print of the pictures that you include with any additional pic's that you have and did not include for expeditious sake directly to the President of the company. This is not to slight or alter the proper procedures, but to insure that it get's to the head man and not to the tail end...
Good Evening         Has anyone had experience with the NYC tailor "Y.William Yu" lately and what was your impression of his service, fittings (if any) and finally the quality & fit of his bespoke commission ? If you have pictures please post so the rest of us NY'rs can option his services. Thanks.....
Good Evening Gentlemen          First it should be spelled out to avoid confucion that the tailors in HK William YU are not affiliated with the tailor in NYC "Y.William Yu". They have no affiliation what so ever. It would not be fair to the NYC tailor (Y.William Yu) to be considered in the same breath in this case. Next to my untrained eye the jacket looks at the correct length, as I was always told that the back should always cover the "fanny" in length, The rest of...
Hey guys the era of Grade "B" Science Fiction movies are over, is he one of the slime creatures from the Deep!
My general rule that applies is a practical one,  if you have not had a haircut for a while then look at the collar neck band, specifically if you have a tendency to overheat your body may trap the moisture of the closed collar band (the heat turning into moisture) and the oils from your neck setting into it thus showing a ring around the collar.  I then proceed to have the shirt washed at my local Chinese Laundry at a cost of $1.75 each (NY City). If the collar only...
Gordn Yao Inc;        Mr. Eric            When do you plan to be in NYC next (2013). Thanks & regards Jim
Hi there Mr. Aaron       I can only tell you of my experience, as I have a large neck size I went on line and typed in "BOW TIES" in either Google or M/S browser Bing and checked the sites listed as either advertised or show up as results. When you check the sites (spend a little time doing so) you will see that some of the sites are really great with filtering as to color, style pattern, size, etc. You will soon see that some are first class sites others are basic...