or Connect

Posts by HTHero

Just got a chance to read through the reddit AMA and saw that there is a muscular fit option in the pipeline. Has Mauro give any kind of eta or other information on the fit? Thanks!
JCrew Preston Bluchers in dark chocolate. Goodyear welt construction, leather upper and lining, leather sole with rubber heel insert. Size 9.5. Brand new in box. Shipping to Cont US, no returns. 
Eastland Made in Maine Yarmouth. Brand new in box. Color is peanut suede. Very handsome shoe. Retails at $275. No Returns. Will ship to Con US.
Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot in a size 9. Color: Brown. Brand new in box. Bought them online and it was final sale but they are too big. $280 Shipped.
Reduced to $160.
Reduced to $170.
SOLD
Epaulet blue button down oxford shirt. Great condition - no tears or stains. Size large. Washed once.
Baracuta G9 Slim Fit Harrington Jacket. Size 40R. Fantastic condition. No cuts, stains, tears, or abrasions. I have probably only worn it once or twice and has sat in my closet. Selling it because I can't justify keeping it when I don't ever wear it.