or Connect

Posts by kayjaybee

X-post from the SS NYC thread...@jcmeyer was nice enough to provide comments, but looking for some more before returning the jacket. TIA!   ---   Good evening. First time poster to this thread so I was hoping for some advice. I purchased my first piece from SuitSupply last week and need some comments on fit. I know I don't have the ideal body type like many of the posters here, but the jacket I bought from SuitSupply is the nicest I've had. I usually wear a 42L but...
Thanks, JC. I appreciate your comments and the "nice" way you phrased them. ;o) I can tell you the 42L definitely wouldn't fit me in the Havana, I just meant my normal size is 42L. I would have ordered a 44L if it was in stock, but given the waist measurement of that size I don't know if it would fit very well in that area anyway. I guess I could have it let out but I'm not sure how much can be done. And I also agree about the shape of the shoulder - the top of my...
Good evening. First time poster to this thread so I was hoping for some advice. I purchased my first piece from SuitSupply last week and need some comments on fit. I know I don't have the ideal body type like many of the posters here, but the jacket I bought from SuitSupply is the nicest I've had. I usually wear a 42L but went with the 44r based on measurements. I feel like the button stance is a bit high and the length is a tiny bit short, but I'm not sure. Sleeves are...
*Subscribed*   Can't believe the price of these fantastic looking shoes.
SOLD
For sale is a Hober Black & White Large Prince Of Wales Silk Tie #PWT-3. Tie was never worn. Specs of the tie... Length:  57.5 inches Width:  3.5 inches Construction:  3-fold Price: $50 obo Black & White Large Prince Of Wales Silk Tie #PWT-3 http://www.samhober.com/prince-of-wales-silk-ties/black-and-white-large-prince-of-wales-silk-tie-pwt-3.html
For sale is a Hober Black & White Large Prince Of Wales Silk Tie #PWT-3. Tie was never worn. Specs of the tie... Length:  57.5 inches Width:  3.5 inches Construction:  3-fold Price: $55 obo Black & White Large Prince Of Wales Silk Tie #PWT-3 http://www.samhober.com/prince-of-wales-silk-ties/black-and-white-large-prince-of-wales-silk-tie-pwt-3.html
 Thanks! Ironically I got the images in the original post from SS, but never looked at the details of the other coats they offered. Seems like my ideal coat is the Ulster Coat from Liverano & Liverano, but I'm 100% sure that's WAY out of my budget. ;o) Thanks for everyone's help!
Thanks! I came across that in my search last night. Seems a bit heavy. Thanks again for the link!
Ok, so after some searching I found this style is called a polo coat. Still looking for recommendations on where to purchase one if someone can give any.   Thanks!