or Connect

Posts by Lorcan7

To be fair the traditional Kyoto black dying technique is supposed to be special and give a deeper black. I think @Synthese (in reference to Jun Hashimoto) has mentioned it here before, although the article links he posted seem to be dead.  Not to say we haven't reached a ridiculous level of overpriced upcycle stuff on the market at this point (and brands trying to exploit Japanese-ness for cool points, of course)  but I'd like to hope their results are better than a...
Quote: You ignore the sweet girl-next-door coat and wait for the stunner, only be crushed at the last as it disappears with some asshole before you can reach checkout at sales time. Naturally the ship has long since sailed with the girl-next-door coat by then.  After drowning your sorrows in front of the Yoox, you wake up next to that weird but strangely alluring cross-eyed nerd with traintracks CdG fishnet coat, with little recollection of what happened other than you...
yeah rape, not the nicest of flowers but floral backdrop was too good to pass up
Haven't posted in this thread for ages...     Moscot shades SS'14 Lafayette shirt Workaday cords Unused x Vans tyvek authentics
how fittingly Styleforum that it was the uncle-nephew connection that made it happen.   (awesome jacket dude)
Blackmeans is dope. I've only ever tried the knit-rider hybrid (which has really long sleeves...) So I can't really comment on the full leathers. When I eventually make a trip to Tokyo I might be tempted.   Mr Porter and Haven models could do with sizing up one (as per usual). Like, I'm a 5'10 and barely 140lb and a size 4 / L would still be fairly slim/short on me, but probably a good fit. If you're a bigger dude its probably not a brand to look at.
Lazy weekend fit   Bed j.w. Ford kimono sleeve tee Robbie Geller knit shorts Unused x Vans tyvek authentics
I like 3rdConch0rd's fit, but I sort of wish the collar was undone. Buttoned-up just slightly kills the lounge-y, relaxed vibe (for me). Although I think if the shirt was the same but in white, I wouldn't mind buttoned.
I imply nothing, I simply state there is zozoused: http://zozo.jp/zozoused/. As far as I'm aware Zozotown only sells new clothing (and magazines and other shit). I'm not a expert on their company structure, I just fucking buy shit from there man.