or Connect

Posts by Lorcan7

Pretty sure a friend of mine who lived in Tokyo found somewhere to play cage football.
Not true. You can adjust the value that appears on the customs declaration.I've been using FJ but may give zenmarket a go.
Freak's Store has some nice exclusives again.   Fisherman smock:       Seersucker Nehru (and Willy Post shorts):  

I feel like if Isolation wants to try out something more androgynous he'd look good in Lad Musician.  I can picture him in it much more easily than hakamas/yohji or whatever.  
 Hmm, I have a feeling you mean @agvs who has a white jacket, I think?  I like the WWM piece.  If I was CD I'd pair with chambray / light denim shirt, khaki/olive EGish pants and your suede Aldens/Yuketens...  I think the faded jeans + cons thing works better with a cream blazer, whereas that jacket is a little more workwear-ish? Failing that dye it indigo
Baker maybe?
 Thanks! Yeah brigadiers.  Been wearing them a ton, they're great.
 Post OverallsEG x2Visvim  [[SPOILER]]
 Yes!!!  Love Pentangle.  Funny, I posted one of their songs over on Harajuju's music thread a couple weeks ago, heh.  They've actually been getting a little airplay on British radio (or at least Radio 6 music) recently as John Renbourn the guitarist sadly died last month. Undercover SS15 collection encouraged me to give my Marquee Moon CD an airing  Heavy Swedish Psych:  Weird 70s Japanese hippies playing at being Krautrockers / Beefheart / Native American shamans