or Connect

Posts by Lorcan7

All of the remake denim runs small afaik. Tag size 48 best for a 29 waist. If you're a true 48 you probably wanna look for a tagged 52 (I did see a pair a while back...)
Thought you were Shah for half a second. Looks good!
By Walid      
Yeah I know all that.  I probably should have qualified my statement.  Still, he's been around forever.
Well Max von Sydow himself is pretty old (86)... He looks kinda old in The Exorcist and that was made in 1973.
Had a look at arpenteur they're mostly only in navy wool this season (and sold out in my size).   Old Town is a possibility... although I think old season Junya x Hervier is maybe more what I'm after, probably have to hunt down those.
Some pics of SS16. Although I guess they'll do one of the full on-location lookbooks for it further down the line? http://kapital.jp/info/detail/119.html          
 Although I guess if this happened with de bonne facture it might fit the bill...
 On the bolded part - there are plenty of EG pieces that don't exactly fall into the rugged lumberjack/hunting/fishing/trad-workwear category (long shirts, smock tops, shawls, dandy-ish print fabric pieces, etc.)  Most Visvim is designed for guys who are rail thin rather than super masculine.  It doesn't seem a prerequisite to me. But if you don't feel right in your current wardrobe then maybe it is time for a change.  I would resist the temptation to do a rapid switch...