or Connect

Posts by Lorcan7

Perhaps not to the taste of many in here (but on the subject of craziness) I sometimes think about an East West Musical Instrument Company repro by Jelado for some full on 70s cosplay...  
Future Days parka in a size 3 on Yahoo Japan atm.   http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e165442207   I remember when I first saw these a few years ago thinking it might have been cooler in a different fabric, but now I own a vintage German chore jacket in herringbone twill I see how it is kinda appropriate for a Krautrock themed parka.
nice barena print jacket on yoox for pretty cheap (+ further discount codes right now), nearly a full size run   http://www.yoox.com/us/42401341PB/item#dept=men&sts=sr_men80&cod10=42401341PB&sizeId=
 Yeah the sleeves on their stuff usually is a bit shorter. Older Post Overalls stuff was very oversized from what I understand (I've seen late 90s denim engineer jackets listed on YJ! before that looked huge for example), but rather like EG I think its gradually got a bit slimmer and more fashion friendly in terms of fit over time.
 Older Chelsea jackets are tts regular fit, think the SS15 ones are slimmer. Post Overalls piece looks good on you, I dig the puckered seams and general light and wrinkled look their summer stuff tends to have.
 Woah they did action figures for that? I've seen pictures of the trading cards before. Love that season. Been tempted to get one of the long blazers (or should that be short coat?) from Underman seen them a few times on Rak (in darker colors also) 
As far as best / worst - there's some really dope looking reinterpretations of old pieces in SS16, but then there's the Star Wars shit. Don't get me wrong, I love Star Wars but a Jedi snapback looks pretty wack.     And I don't even want to think about what an over-sized Chewbacca tee is going to cost
Leeks? That's a spring onion / scallion zip case surely! I kinda love the really random stuff they do.   Also love my Undercover ethnic print messenger bag, great mix of practicality and over the top adornment.   grails:   more grails:
U     Discussion, runway pics, interviews, articles, pictures of your sick Undercover items, sizing questions, stockists, rakuten finds, etc.   SW&D doesn't seem to have an Undercover thread so I decided to make one. Why now? Well looking at Spring / Summer 2016, which is a greatest hits collection of sorts, had me thinking about all the cool old shit they've done. That and the new-ish, slightly more laid back, John Undercover line looks pretty close to how I want to...
Looks good on you Jbravo