or Connect

Posts by Lorcan7

Wouldn't mind knowing what materials the bucket hats come in this season.  Haven't seen any in stores yet.
Those distressed boots look a bit like that pair Ryan Gosling wears often.  I'm sure if you ask his stylist @Bam!ChairDance nicely he'll hook you up with a pair  
^ fair isle looks great.  Which blazer style is that?  Brookline?
I quite like the button shawl with beat up denims and NBs, but I think if you do that then go full on cozy boy and wear a sweatshirt or crew neck knit and lose the shirt.
new Nepenthes remix editorial is up.   Golden Bear varsity (olive body, cream sleeves) looks real nice   http://www.nepenthes.co.jp/remix/Merkmal/r23.html
Diemme velvet paisley slip-ons     Tempted by these... Is anything on serena sole inherently narrow or is that just some models like achilles?  (Never had CPs or similar before).
Realized I hadn't posted a proper fit pic with this jacket.  Feeling nicely ahead of the curve given the new rebooted version seems to feature pretty heavily in SS15     Actually looking at the new one compared to mine they seem to have tweaked it for the better - the sleeves look maybe a touch slimmer (they're quite voluminous on mine) and it seems to drape really nicely worn open.  This one doesn't seem to work unbuttoned but that's how they've styled it in the ss15...
Jeans need hemming (a recurring theme for me lately) but heh       Moscot EG chelsea jacket EG shirt LVC '78 501 Vans
^ fit on the chambray looks good in your pictures.  You could always try running it through a warmer wash or a brief go in the dryer to tighten it up a bit?  I've found my most regularly worn eg shirts have shrunk down a fair bit from washing.
 Hmm tempting... I'm currently planning expensive forays into Needles FW14 but I'll keep it in mind.  I've actually tried on 3-4 odd Barena's at Liberty and Trunk over the past year and I was a solid 48, though you probably are a fair bit more muscular than me these days so maybe that one would work if its big on you.