or Connect

Posts by Lorcan7

Anyone ever try the canvas derbies from SS13? Like em?  
 Comoli tielocken coat? although they seem quite expensive for what they are. There are a few other brands (like teatora) doing similar tielocken style coats this season though. 
 Pretty sure @the kidcrash (aka Trasparenti) is based in Nagoya and knows some cool stores there
 I have a couple of EG ones that I like. These Nonnative ones with a frayed band collar are pretty nice (that one is from fw15, but I assume they'll do more for summer). Needles always do some fun hippie-ish ones. I also like Unused's half-zip take on the western shirt (particularly the suede versions) but I guess its more of a love-hate thing...
 Ssense had Lad a while back, but no longer it seems. Prices weren't great - proxying is probably your best bet.
 Ahh, but none of the top 10 are wearing sneakers!  Also don't forget SW&D's general obsession with leather outerwear and all things patchwork.
...He's a man of wealth and taste
 Firefox on Mac (osx 10.11). Entirely probable its malware on my computer. And some kind of SUV, the brand of which I failed to spell  
@LA Guy I'm getting a full-screen video ad for an Izuzu Yukon pop up. Kinda annoying
ASEEDONCLOUD 'apron pants' (which can detach to give a bag)