or Connect

Posts by Lorcan7

That thing is amazing.  It'd be awesome to see some pics when you get it, if you have the time.
Thanks Fycus!  Your Vis knowledge is much appreciated. I may go for the cord version.  I'm tall and lanky enough in the arms to fit a 3 in a lot of Visvim I think, but also only 135lb these days () so I don't think a 2 would be a problem either.  I went with a 3 in the kerchief tunic but will probably try a 2 in the hendee and see how that works.
Been meaning to post here more.   Today I am trying Profumum Ambra Aurea.  My only real point of comparison for an amber scent is Ambre Sultan, and this is quite different.  Its a musky, smoky amber which has some church-y incense and myrrh on the side.  I like it.
 Not much out yet, bit slower out of the blocks than EG SS15.  Digital Mountain has the china-button shirt.  Needles seems to have a china-button piece every season, but always change it a little bit.  I like the latest version.  Reggieshop has a few bits, but nothing very exciting, though the linen watch caps are kinda cool No doubt more will appear over the next few weeks/months, keep an eye on Nepenthes NY tumblr etc...
Anyone tried the hendee trench from fw14? Looks like it runs big. Undecided on herringbone vs cord too. Thinking about nabbing a lightly used / on sale one
@Ken P last pair of jeans are available at zozo http://zozo.jp/shop/junyawatanabeman/goods/5173456/?did=   ( First set of images are from Underpass shop blog http://eighteen.exblog.jp/23318520)
Engineered Garments chelsea jacket in olive drab canvas.   These EG Napoleon style jackets are fairly rare in US / EU, although Daiki is bringing the design back for Spring Summer 2015.  I bought it from Japan in lightly used condition.   Its a mid-weight cotton canvas and fully lined - I'm not sure if it was a fall/winter or spring summer piece - its a good year round weight.  Quite a durable workwear-ish fabric.   In good condition.  The only flaw is a button on...
Dark navy 24oz melton bedford jacket from Fall 2013 - size Medium   Lightly used, in excellent condition.   Its a heavy and a serious piece of winter outerwear, more so than you regular bedford.  Best worn collar popped, to keep the wind out.  The navy is very dark, it looks black under a lot of lights.     Fits like a pretty standard EG Medium.    Measurements in inches:   Shoulder to shoulder: 18.3" Chest: 20.5" Back length from collar: 27.4" Sleeve length from...
I found a few more Japanese stockists but I can no longer edit the original post to add to the list, and have since forgotten them... have to dig through my internet history.   I really like SS15 and will have to restrain myself as I already have plenty of summer clothing and limited opportunities to wear it.  I may go for some fatigue shorts though, at least.   Edit: and the mismatch sneakers if I can get my hands on a pair
I like that a lot!   reminding me I need some rebuild fatigues one day...