or Connect

Posts by Lorcan7

Not that I've seen. Most Western retailers stuck with the black stuff. Your best bet might be to keep an eye on rakuten in a few months time. Plenty of wacky pieces from 15aw and 15ss on there now but not much current season yet.My favourite print is the one used on these shorts. Not sure if they did it as a jacket (they had a shirt in it at DSM).Edit- Colette does, but its one of the more derelicte versions:http://en.colette.fr/veste-pq-j029-h.html
Undercover ss17   Soloist ss17
Walter V B x Chris & Tibor waist belt / pouch thingy  
^ seen those jackets at DSM and thought they were pretty great in the flesh. But yeah I preferred some of the other prints.
 ^Thanks dudes! yeah bit different from usual, I've been thinking about looser trousers for a while (and been looking at Yohji and Dulcamara too among others), think I made a good choice with these, and they are indeed super comfy. They're from the same season as the alpaca coat I got a while back (fw '13) and I just really like that whole season. Its nice to have a change of pace too. I'm not really the type to buy into one thing and stick with it (sometimes I wish I...
The Wallace Collection is one of my favourite smaller museums. Not usually very busy. Nice paintings plus a bunch of historic weapons and armour. Marylebone High Street which is behind it is decent for shops and cafes (there's Trunk Clothiers near there too for example).
The Moroccan printed jackets from Craig Green ss17      
Well at least the model's ballsack is probably more comfortable than yours if you are a 32 waist wearing a 28...
loving the fit with the 69 shorts @the kidcrash. Spacecaterpillarpope looking great too (as always) I'm workwear-y today   [[SPOILER]]