or Connect

Posts by Lorcan7

Haven't posted in this thread for ages...     Moscot shades SS'14 Lafayette shirt Workaday cords Unused x Vans tyvek authentics
  [[SPOILER]]
how fittingly Styleforum that it was the uncle-nephew connection that made it happen.   (awesome jacket dude)
Blackmeans is dope. I've only ever tried the knit-rider hybrid (which has really long sleeves...) So I can't really comment on the full leathers. When I eventually make a trip to Tokyo I might be tempted.   Mr Porter and Haven models could do with sizing up one (as per usual). Like, I'm a 5'10 and barely 140lb and a size 4 / L would still be fairly slim/short on me, but probably a good fit. If you're a bigger dude its probably not a brand to look at.
Lazy weekend fit   Bed j.w. Ford kimono sleeve tee Robbie Geller knit shorts Unused x Vans tyvek authentics
I like 3rdConch0rd's fit, but I sort of wish the collar was undone. Buttoned-up just slightly kills the lounge-y, relaxed vibe (for me). Although I think if the shirt was the same but in white, I wouldn't mind buttoned.
I imply nothing, I simply state there is zozoused: http://zozo.jp/zozoused/. As far as I'm aware Zozotown only sells new clothing (and magazines and other shit). I'm not a expert on their company structure, I just fucking buy shit from there man.
holy shit that Dries coat
 No there's zozoused like he said, which sells used stuff. Also I believe there are a bunch of different stores on Zozo like American Rag, Ships, HP France, etc. No its not quite like Rakuten, but its not a conventional store either (maybe something like a Japanese farfetch? I dunno.) I buy a lot from yahoo japan (via a proxy) and generally like it.
Definitely the lighter ones