or Connect

Posts by Lorcan7

Ahh good call.  Should have remembered they had it too.  TBH I'm a bit conflicted as I really like it, but at the same time I'm getting deep into The Soloist (got a shirt, a ring, have a jacket on the way, want pants, etc.) at the moment.  Choosing which flavor of eccentric hippie clothing is becoming tough
Gone in my size already   That print is awesome tho.
Anyone ordered from re-porter.ca to the UK before?  Good experiences / hit with customs?
Thanks dudes!  @Mike you've pretty much hit the nail on the head inspiration wise  I'm quite fond of post-Beatles George Harrison too [[SPOILER]]
Tend not to post phone camera / banal everyday fits but heh I was bored   EG Uniqlo LVC Timbs
^ Nice!  Think you picked a good version of that rebuild jacket.  I dig the sleeve lacing
Another vote for suffolk.  I prefer the more saturated brown tone, think it'll go better with basic olive pants, denim etc.  Khaki andover looks great with the muted greys and checks like in the picture mbaum posted, and would make a pretty neat casual suit with the matching cinch pants, but for an odd jacket I'd rather go suffolk.   I haven't checked out a whole lot of EG in person yet this season but I did go along to the Hambledon in Winchester about a month back,...
^ I like the third variation best mbaum.  Really nice.  Doing the combi vest justice!
Buttero Ankle Strap Boots   Bought from Por Vocacao a few years ago.  Hardly ever worn (7-10 times?).  Buttero sizing runs large - tagged a 42 but fits 43-43.5.  They have an (intentional) lightly distressed / wrinkled finish.   Asking £80 / $130 + shipping   FYI International shipping (to say, the US) will probably be about $50-55 as they do weigh a bit over 2kg when packaged.  PM me for an exact quote.          
Sutor Mantellassi austerity brogues   I got these from another SF user a few years ago.  I've never worn them (I'm a Streetwear and Denim guy, and they are a bit narrow for me).  They have some wear from the previous owner.  They come with a Sutor shoebox and some Ralph Lauren shoe bags.   They are marked a size 10 on the shoe which I'm guessing equates to an EU43.   Outsole length: 31.4cm   Sole width at widest point: 10.5cm   Price: £65 / $105 + shipping (I'm...