or Connect

Posts by Lorcan7

To bid directly you'd need a Japanese postal address (and credit card registered in Jp too I think?) You need some kind of proxy or forwarding service to buy from overseas (there are various options). Zenmarket is pretty straightforward to use if you've never done it before.
Haven't actually been in loftman yet, looked kinda boring from the outside lol. Unlike Kapital who have a large Halloween pumpkin made from MA-1 fabric (with seasonally appropriate orange lining) in the window.
I was looking at that bed jw ford jacket at a shop (mathematics?) in Kyoto, its v nice
I'll be around briefly Monday night before I fly home. Enjoying Kyoto right now
Visiting the Kapital store has me wondering what I am doing with my life and why exactly I am not wearing all Kapital everything.
Really great to meet you guys!
Any Tokyo dudes @nicelynice @magicalporks @Auximenes etc around and up for grabbing coffee/ beer at the weekend with a stylefarmer then PM me. Spent the day wandering round Aoyama and Harajuku checking out Comme, Yohji, Lad etc. The Nezu museum was really nice too.
 yeah same. I enjoy their panel discussions, think I posted one of the CdG ones a while back. This Gucci one is good if you have an hour to kill  And on the subject of Gucci SS17 reviews... 
 You could scan Rakuten for old CdG? They have quite a few cord options (like these matching jacket and trousers) and a ton of suiting in general of varying levels of weirdness.
Needles fringe trousers