or Connect

Posts by Lorcan7

Primark shades (~£2)Vintage -  French army jacket (£51)Uniqlo - Robert Mapplethorpe print tee (£12.90)Uniqlo jeans - unpicked raw hem (msrp £29.90)Vans old skool -  painted (msrp £55) ~ USD total: 199    Maybe just me, but with less going on with the fit, the temptation to mess around with the photos to make it more 'interesting' was greater. lol  [[SPOILER]]
   [[SPOILER]]
 I was thinking about this - my immediate assumption was that 'qlomaire, H&Mmmm, UU etc. high-low fashion collabs wouldn't be in the spirit of competition. But then on the other hand if you were genuinely on a budget you would definitely want to make use of that stuff, no? My favorite basic tees are my old UU ones which cost like $15 or whatever.
Is Issey having a moment right now? Feel like the hip young women of the internetz all collectively moved on Pleats Please a while back. Maybe seen more men's around too online / in stores (was looking at Homme Plisse in Liberty's the other week which is a pretty new line iirc)
Thanks guys I'll pass. Should probably refrain from bored rakuten browsing on a Sunday eve I actually dig the Prada Hawaiian-ish shirts (they have some great prints for aw16) but don't really want to pay Prada prices for a short sleeve shirt. Also like the idea of an oriental print, but maybe one that's less in danger of cringe Orientalism, if that makes sense.
Toyo / Sun Surf ukiyo-e print Hawaiian shirt   Trying to decide if this is:   A. really dope   B. really dorky, especially on a white dude   C. a bit of both, in which case...?
I would've liked to see a thicker sole on those Epaulet chelsea's. If you're going to do a rounder toe in beige suede w crepe, why not do something a bit chunkier more along the lines of those Diemme chelseas or Nonnative's sidezips and push it slightly more into 'ranch boot' territory. Instead you have a rather half-hearted chelsea.   (Having said that, I think they work fine with CD's fit).
Not that I've seen. Most Western retailers stuck with the black stuff. Your best bet might be to keep an eye on rakuten in a few months time. Plenty of wacky pieces from 15aw and 15ss on there now but not much current season yet.My favourite print is the one used on these shorts. Not sure if they did it as a jacket (they had a shirt in it at DSM).Edit- Colette does, but its one of the more derelicte versions:http://en.colette.fr/veste-pq-j029-h.html
Undercover ss17   Soloist ss17
Walter V B x Chris & Tibor waist belt / pouch thingy