or Connect

Posts by Lorcan7

Although I differ from OJ in that I prefer Visvim 73 folks for something like this, the Nonnatives are nice.  The slim shaft, upturned toe, materials make it pretty different from an actual military item.  They will go well with El Bert's stuff (and Belleville's would not). I think its easier to appropriate when the stuff is obsolete, like older military boots are cool, look at spacepope's.  I'd wear Belleville's, but only for a decent looking trekking / beater boot, not...
Wait a designer copying a military design? With a tweaked silhouette and nicer materials? No fucking way man, you're crazy.
I've seen that model listed as M=59, L=60cm fwiw. Might accomodate a 61 too?There are multiple versions of the nobled hat so I'd try including the SG.0041 code if you're searching for pics/info.
you got four pins-d I see
 Yeah thanks I'm after a Soloist hat.  Think my cranium is a Medium tho, which is a shame as that's a good price.  Also been weighing up the nobled hats vs. the crusher hat with the zigzag stitching on the ribbon... decisions
mbaum does look really fantastic, but pleated floral pants and a load of linen =/= Mad Max extra (Hint: it should involve black leather).I can't tell if you're unintentionally proving nahneun's point or have just never seen a Mad Max movie : /
I want to see our resident celebrity stylist @Bam!ChairDance post a 'what Ryan Gosling would wear if he shopped at NMWA' look
X-post from Denim Challenge         PAM hat Moscot shades Needles shirt Visvim jeans Vans
Loving KG's fit   Was going to do something different but its too hot for layering.         P.A.M. hat Moscot shades Needles shirt Visvim jeans Vans
"What I'd wear to Pitti"                                                              Lunettes Kollection shades black with green lenses you need shades for Pitti even if its not sunny Sage de Cret camo jacket for the #pitti wall Ts(s) houndstooth flannel to show some subtlety amid the rabid peacocks Merola gloves in tobacco ...perhaps casually sticking out of a hip pocket Oliver Spencer basketweave trousers dat texture Heschung tan suede brogue boots to...