or Connect

Posts by Lorcan7

the rick is sick
 Ahh interesting to hear about the sweats.  Hard to tell from pictures quite what the fabric is like. Re pricing -  I'm just conditioned these days by looking at Japanese stores, and proxying stuff.  I'm sure some of what Haven has will hit sales or whatever, but when you have a jacket that's $1800 in Japan to start off with, and then you add nearly 50%...
Haven has their Soloist buy online. And have size L. Prices are fairly insane, of course.
Thanks!
Can anyone comment on Cherevichkiotvichki sizing?  TTS?   (yes I had to copy and paste spelling)
 Ahh man that's like the best color variation of the cocktail zip shirt too, very dope.  Also lol at how it fits the oki ni model  
 No, see that was what I was trying to say - its not that one.  Both of the ones you posted have an off white lining (visible through the exposed seams) in 70%cotton/ 30% linen - mine is black 96%wool 4% angora.  Also mine doesn't have buttons near the front hem of the jacket, but does have a chest pocket with deerskin patch. It also has a different product code on the tag S.0390 whereas 2011 versions like yours are S.0024 I think?  There seems a bunch of different...
 Silhouette is A++++++++ fantastic
Soloist zip jacket showed up today (from YJ) and thought I might as well post here.  I think it might be from FW12, but not completely sure.  I can find zero other pictures of it on the internet.  I've seen other versions in asymmetric navy but they have an off white lining (rather than black), and no chest pocket. Its sheep and kangaroo leather, wool-angora mix lining, deerskin patch.  [[SPOILER]]
 I think you need to take a slightly longer view (maybe literally - I always have my preferences set to show 100 posts per page) in which case the string of leather jacket fits is more like a blip. Over the past three days we've had extra long cardigans, shawls worn as wrap skirts, techno lounge wear, artisanal knits, WW2-meets-anime-protagonist-coats, head to toe Engineered Garments, various Yohji interpretations, bondage pants... I could go on. I remember when I joined...