or Connect

Posts by x26

I can quit any time I want...
Quote: Originally Posted by javyn Just got on some pills that make me feel more 'mellow', and now I'm enjoying communicating with people again. How you guys been? What did I miss? HAL 5000??? Is that you?
OMG!! WTF!! BBQ!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by vitaminc A quarter of the world's population is Chinese so sooner or later white people will be humped by yellow. Get used to it. Once you go Yellow; You never come back!! I say good for the Asians. Those Lazy Whites can learn alot from them...
Quote: Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto Why are you surprised? Blacks mostly got affected. Anyways... I do remember this, because I was actually going to do some volunteer work other there. I flaked out though, and do regret not going. It wasn't that "Blacks" got mostly affected...But they sure do Cry the Loudest.
Try more Public Restrooms and Rest Areas...
Nice job!!
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles I've never been caught DUI but out of curiosity, what are the costs of a DUI in the long run? Much more expensive auto insurance? Anything else? * $3,800. - $5,000. for Attorney * 40-100 hours of Comm Service/MADD classes/Driving Sc hool, etc. * $500 - $1000 Fine and Ct Costs * Lost time and $$ on Misc * Unknown costs associated with lifelong arrest record...
Quote: Originally Posted by scarphe i would agrue that depression or the melancholia is probably a result of seeing reality the way it is. Great Point. Thus thread Delivers...