or Connect

Posts by x26

OMG!! WTF!! BBQ!!!!
Try more Public Restrooms and Rest Areas...
Nice job!!
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles I've never been caught DUI but out of curiosity, what are the costs of a DUI in the long run? Much more expensive auto insurance? Anything else? * $3,800. - $5,000. for Attorney * 40-100 hours of Comm Service/MADD classes/Driving Sc hool, etc. * $500 - $1000 Fine and Ct Costs * Lost time and $$ on Misc * Unknown costs associated with lifelong arrest record...
Dressed as a Furry...
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara No thx. I'll be working in a Congressional office but that's as specific as I will get. You'll be working for Barney Frank??
Quote: Originally Posted by javyn Juicing gets very expensive and cleanup is a bitch. I'll stick with my spirulina in the morning and just eating veggies. This is so True^^^
Who Dat??
Quote: Originally Posted by idfnl Mullet + sunglasses + bad tattoo + zippered speedo; This guy is just beyond belief... What is his user name here??
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyThe Tailor Just got word that most of the orders are shipping Monday, I THINK they have caught up and are back to there normal 5 day delivery of in stock shoes. On another a few other notes, I just received Alden's 2010 Price List, it has some substantial increases effective February 26th; and I have uploaded my Spring neckwear, they are 3 for $99.99 this month with code "tiesale". Thanks! Have you...