or Connect

Posts by x26

Quote: Originally Posted by justlurkingthanks Thanks! Really good points! It looks like those cabins take a year or so to reserve. Has that been your experience? So, What cha gonna do?? "Enquiring Minds want to Know"... I wish I were going!! Yosemete: Week or two before the season really starts up in --2 weeks before Memorial Day. Stay at the Tanaya Lodge--Outdoor heated pool that plays Classical Music Underwater...Only 4 star...
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt All I know is that with 80% of the people here claiming to be above average or better, we still have a concurrent thread in which people are unable to figure out how to split a cab fare. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse Thanks for this PSA and discount code! Just picked up the suede captoes! Day late and a Dollar short!!!! Thanks for posting Forex. You're a good Man! ETA" I'm Dying for those Suede Captoes.
the Amos and Andy Show!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyoung05 I have a Weber Q (100) and like it a lot. It can use either those portable 14oz propane tanks, or, you can buy an adapter to use those larger propane tanks if you'd like. It has a cast iron cooking grate, so the heat distribution is nice and even. The only downside is that it only has 1 burner, so you can't really cook anything that requires indirect heat. Otherwise, it's great. Yes Sir. Weber all the Way!
Quote: Originally Posted by nicelynice like, nude ones? I just recently got rid of mine...
Quote: Originally Posted by justlurkingthanks Thanks! Really good points! It looks like those cabins take a year or so to reserve. Has that been your experience? Yes, Pretty much. I have been fairly lucky calling consistantly for a spot that was opened by a cancellation. I've been to most of the National Parks out west and absolutely love to go off-Season. When one stays in the Park you can really enjoy yourself without the hassle of...
Quote: Originally Posted by justlurkingthanks I am planning to visit the Grand Canyon. Anybody have any suggestions? Go in the Off-season; Nov, Dec...Stay in one of the Bright Angel Cabins on the South Rim.--The North rim will be closed for winter. Try to reserve a Cabin at Phantom Ranch. Bring warm clothes. Ask lots of questions. Have Fun!
I am absolutely "Terrified"...
Soooo Tough being a Hebrew: At least you'll still be Rich...