or Connect

Posts by x26

My builder said we did not need it. I believe he is right--No financial gain for him to lie.
It's like saying "The Irish are Drinkers" or "Jews are Cheap" or African-Americans are angry with a Chip on thier shoulder... Of course we know that these are only Myths...
Quote: Originally Posted by harvey_birdman Frankly, I see cell service disappearing within 10 years. Ubiquitous Wifi and Satellite phones will be the future. I agree. I forsee all stylish Men in Designer Diapers as well...
Quote: Originally Posted by hooya2 donald trumps award winning biography. winning. Me and "Charlie" are already "Winning"...
I reccomend: Colt AR-15A3 Tactical Carbine, Model 6721 OR Colt M4 Commando is the most compact of the Colt 5.56mm Family of Weapons featuring a 4-position sliding buttstock and an 11.5" (29.2 cm) long barrel. The M4 Commando is famous for its lightweight, ease of handling, accuracy and reliability, qualities that make it a valid choice for a wide variety of law enforcement applications. In fact, the Colt M4 Commando is often chosen over smaller, less powerful...
Quote: Originally Posted by socialdtk I'm 21 and living in North Carolina. I plan on beating the charge if possible but it doesn't seem likely that I will. The lawyers I've talked to so far have said I have between a 10% and 40% chance of winning. That makes the $2000+ fee for fighting the case not very appealing. Look into "Judicial Diversion" !!
Quote: Originally Posted by Bhowie I'm not getting drunk for 2 weeks. After 2-3 weeks of almost drunk everyday and a conversation with 2 different people about a drinking problem, I'm demonstrating I don't have a problem. It sucks You can quit anytime you want...
Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 Gary Busey ftw. Amen!!
Quote: Originally Posted by HarleyBob Ok, Brooks Brothers mail order service absolutely sucks. I purchased a pair of these shoes one week ago. I hear nothing from them. Today I receive a notice that they won't be shipped for another two weeks. Honestly, I don't believe them. Last time I purchased a sportcoat from them they sent me a regular instead of the long I ordered. What gives? Why can't this company figure things out. All they are doing is...