or Connect

Posts by x26

If you only need to Cook for less than 4 people the Weber Q-120 is perfect. I have one and I am Thrilled with the Performance.
Quote: Originally Posted by Quadcammer do you actually believe this crap? One, most women couldn't care less unless the guy is a super slob. Further, most women have awful taste in mens clothes. In addition, I'd argue that most women would think some of the outfits the dandies on here wear are effeminate, gay, or just plain weird, and I'd agree about 50% of the time. Finally, most people don't want to dress well, and given that we've already...
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad Anything less than the Transparent Aluminum Amex is small-time. My Favorite is the "Translucent Black Aircraft aluminum w/ 41/40 ss and Diamond encrusted lettering"...
Quote: Originally Posted by xpress I had to reiterate something that I said earlier... (Perhaps in a different thread) I've always bought used. I'm currently driving an 05 BMW 545i with all the options. I paid $26,000 (cnd) this last fall, and the car had 60k on the clock. I've put 300 bucks into it for a new thermostat, and I've bought summer rims/tires. Please explain how my $26,000 will cost a great amount of resources as opposed to a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jokerman Its not the money that pisses him its the shitty quality. You shouldn't have to go once a month to get your "quality" car fixed for the same thing over and over. He is not getting rid of it he is just going to keep it for when he is off island and get an actual "big timer" car. Big timer was a Joke. Sorry you missed it. The point is if you buy a Used car--which I'm not into--there is a better than...
Quote: Originally Posted by Huntsman It's all smack talk unless you're talking N74. Wow! That sounds unreal--12 cylinder w/ turbo-charging?? Have you driven one?
Quote: Originally Posted by Jokerman My brother has been talking about getting a new car because he say's his BMW was the worst investment ever. He had it serviced regularly and he would still have issues with the computer costing him a ridicules amount of money every time. He also had a dent the size of a my palm on the passenger side door and the BMW dealership charged him $2,000. I am glad I never fell for the BMW trend. Just have to pay to...
Quote: Originally Posted by A Y If I were shopping for a 3-series, I'd get the 328 because it's significantly lighter than the 335, plenty fast, and cheaper to maintain. Also they don't make the sport wagon in anything but the 328 for the US. --Andre
Quote: Originally Posted by Dmax If you have the Comfort Access option, which let's you start the car without inserting the key and open the door with the key in your pocket, you can try replacing the battery, which is a simple CR2032 coin type cell behind a removable panel on the back of the key fob. It sounds like your car may not have the the Comfort Access option. In that case your remote is not supposed to be "user serviceable". It uses a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tangfastic I can now reveal that not everyone in Britain: has bad teeth lives in a castle is homosexual enjoys being spanked is better educated and more intelligent than you Sounds about right to me.