or Connect

Posts by x26

Quote: Originally Posted by javyn I think he's an assclown. Just kidding. Who is this guy again? He's a real "Small-Timer" by SF standards. Traded in his 91 Suburban(ca$h for Clunkers) and bought a Prius...
Quote: Originally Posted by whusurdadi Just curious on the interest for the end of the month.... I have a 30 year mortgage with Citimortgage at 6.25%. I just did a refi for a 30 year with Wells Fargo at 4% - saved me $441 a month!! Both are FHA's... (I know I got clobbered in the MotherF**ing MIP...) Anyways, I had to close on the 18th (since I had a rate lock in place which was going to fall off otherwise), and then I have a 3 day rescission...
Just wanted to stop by and say: HaHa!!
Piano is a much better choice for a first instrument. After you learn some piano, then maybe try violin. It will make the violin much easier. This is a FACT. Best of luck in your pursuits.
Quote: Originally Posted by oneeightyseven to be fair they both have the crappy aluminum coloured plastic. I agree that the 335 is better than the 37, but I wouldn't base my opinion on interiors. The BMW interior isn't all that nice You haven't seen MY BMW interior... And I despize the Crappy aluminum interiors. Wood all the way. Wood on Leather. And re: Leatherette: You need your head examined if your such a "Small-Timer" you can...
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley Jimmy's monologue is much much shorter because his delivery sucks, and yet after months to get settled in, he still seems awkward with his movements during his monologes. While Conan may have some lame bits, I think Jimmy's are pretty bad and more frequent - what's that one with the piece of carpet? Stupid. Same thing with throwing hot dogs into a hole. I mean is that to entertain the morons that make up his...
Cars: BMW, Cadillac, 1968 Lincoln with suicide doors... Suits: Golden Fleece Regent cut Shirts: Golden Fleece Pants: Still looking Sweaters: Brooks Brothers Shoes: Alden, AE, Peal(C&J-Sargent) Rifles: Colt AR15-M4 series Other Firearms: H&K, SIG, S&W Watches: Rolex-all Guitars: Fender Strat, Fender Telecastor, Fender Precision & Jazz Bass, Gibson SG & Les Paul Drums: Pearl, Slingerland Piano: Steinway Keyboard: Roland Violin: Antoninus Stradivari Hotels:...
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyThe Tailor I'll be in from 9:30 to 3 today.... 304-741-0890 Once again thanks for the orders. Most styles are still 2 weeks out, but a few are getting ready to ship today. I would also appreciated some feed back by email regarding my website, i.e. items to add (I am adding made-to-order tailored clothing and shirts soon) look, feel, etc. Thanks! Just talked to Tony--ordered some Black Fifth Avenues from...
Quote: Originally Posted by glowell222 I think today is the last day. Will tony be at work today?? I need to call him by phone.
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter 4 times. I had, essentially, the same thing happen to me twice in amsterdam. very late at night or very early in the morning somebody, not showing a weapon, blocked my way and demanded my money. in both cases, I think that they simply saw a short guy in a suit and assumed that I was older and would be less inclined to argue. in both instances I was very fit and very agressive, so it was sort of a joke, and ended...