or Connect

Posts by x26

Quote: Originally Posted by glowell222 I think today is the last day. Will tony be at work today?? I need to call him by phone.
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter 4 times. I had, essentially, the same thing happen to me twice in amsterdam. very late at night or very early in the morning somebody, not showing a weapon, blocked my way and demanded my money. in both cases, I think that they simply saw a short guy in a suit and assumed that I was older and would be less inclined to argue. in both instances I was very fit and very agressive, so it was sort of a joke, and ended...
Words I live by: Forgive: As I ask to be Forgiven. Forgive my Trespasses as I forgive those that Trespass against me.
How does Jimmy Fallon play into all this?? That guy makes Fail seem like positive territory.
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff haha. seriously thing is , i am in a society of mostly white guys. i want to compare myself to them. Make an appointment daily to stand next to Foo!! You are a Giant. Problem solved...
Quote: Originally Posted by CTGuy Leno seriously sucks. This^^ And always did.
Quote: Originally Posted by upnorth The website is up now. http://tonythetailoronline.com/ The code AE100 works fine and accepts paypal. Please note that there is a shipping charge of $14.35 to ship the shoes. I thought at first shipping was included?? Is this for overnight/Rush delivery? I'd pay for that.
Quote: Originally Posted by Falcone First post. Hello all - nice forum. Was wondering about a relatively short hair style I could have that would perhaps work with a big nose? I have a large Jewish/Roman nose and at the moment hair down to my shoulders, its quite curly when it is long and almost jet black. Have only had the odd trim to shape in the last 2 and a half years. Any ideas guys? Well it really depends. One can choose to...
So what are you: A Jew or A Roman??
Any one receive their shoes yet??