or Connect

Posts by dandefilippo

ill be immmensely glad the day robert opens up his own webstore or physical shop
 where to find 50% off?? please
looks interesting, pity they dont ship to my country. 
This  is a trick question and am living this atm.   I am specially worried about this case. I am in my 24's and have decided to do a masters right after college cos I was not entirely satisfied with my undergraduate. Although I gained a lot of knowledge and academically was increadible, the market doesnt see it the same way. I spent this year unemployed (I had only done a year internship before) because I lack experience regardless of studies.    In addition to...
definitely. nomad opened a case with canada post but god knows how or when this is gonna end. just wish they refunded me and then looked for a claim, but its basically my word imn question right... sad.
so you basically waited for the package to arrive or you called usps or did something else?  Peter, from Nomad already opened a claim at Canada Post, but Im really not sure if the product will show up or ill have my money back tbh. I surely dont want to be a dick about it, but I want to make sure someone refund me (nomad apparently sent it insured). 
Hope this is the correct thread and that someone can help. Placed an order a while ago from NOMAD. They shipped  the item and the mail indicated as being delivered, however this never happened.   Have any of you dealt with this kinda of case? Nomad seems to be pretty new to this as well, and just said I should try contacting the USPS (they shipped from canada) and basically cant do anything since its marked as delivered. Looking up at the internet, I got very confused...
Nomad's monks being delivered been confirmed days ago. When I get home from a trip, no sign of the package. Pretty bad   Has this happened to any of you? I dont know how to proceed.
thats amazing. I want to know about the specificity of each version, wool and cotton. Which feels nicer? Is the wool any itchy?
can anyone comment on the sweaters?