or Connect

Posts by mcfly26

Hey guys, Id like to know if does exist a place that receives packages etc, and functions as a proxy/hub for my shippings? More specifically in London. My sister used to get it all for me (im abroad) but shes marrying and she always has to pick up at the post offfice anyway; this way she could go just once. Hope you can understand what Im looking for. Thanks a lot
Hi Guys,   I am here just to hear, if you have a spare time, some of your more experienced thoughts about the situation Im going through. Not asking specially for a this or that answer, but advice from those who maybe had similar choices to make during their life.    To sum up, my country, Brazil is going through its worst crisis since the 30's. Jobs are scarce, specially for young people, inflation is high and the political turmoil is also paralysing whole businesses....
damn, speaking of selvedge denim, got some coffe stain, tried to remove with vanish, now not only the stain remains, but also have a white spot in it. 
no news about being stocked in Europe? Maye with the guys here that work with him...even Ervell has. anyway, would be so much better for me
damn, was going to cop  the sample denim jacket today, but someone arrived before me. if it doesnt work out, please let me know.
why didnt he present it on the runaway this time? financial concerns?
where the jazz trousers? cant find it!
got my mechanics jacket from the sale today. i assumed it was basically the same model from SS14; however, I dont know, Id expect them to change at least the tag to the current as being advertised. Although nothing expectacular, its a nice jacket.   I may be on the wrong side of this, but they didnt advertise or market it with this information in any way or even have put it in the archive session, which I wouldnt say is correct. Luckily I didnt pay full price
do you guys know where i can currently find the jazz trousers in 4?
how can I pre-order stuff?