or Connect

Posts by dandefilippo

helmut lang or   lounge lizard     or any other suggestion of parka for this weather til $500
only US right? not working here in UK
fromjapan
Beautiful piece from Patrik Ervell SS13 collection. Quite hard to find at the time.   This was bought at retail $500 and was only used once. It is unfortunately too small for me. Best suited for a true 44/XS     measurements:  pit to pit 20'' waist 18''  shoulders 17''  shoulder to sleeve 24''   send me offers
looks cool the way its styled in the runaway. wonder if wore the standard way
ill be immmensely glad the day robert opens up his own webstore or physical shop
 where to find 50% off?? please
looks interesting, pity they dont ship to my country. 
This  is a trick question and am living this atm.   I am specially worried about this case. I am in my 24's and have decided to do a masters right after college cos I was not entirely satisfied with my undergraduate. Although I gained a lot of knowledge and academically was increadible, the market doesnt see it the same way. I spent this year unemployed (I had only done a year internship before) because I lack experience regardless of studies.    In addition to...
definitely. nomad opened a case with canada post but god knows how or when this is gonna end. just wish they refunded me and then looked for a claim, but its basically my word imn question right... sad.