or Connect

Posts by dandefilippo

y n?
  peter jensen in London. Some good mens stuff. deep discounts
Selling my toj winter varsity insulated 44/XS. also can accept trades for bigger sizes. Check here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/442135/toj-winter-varsity-insulated
To me the best iteration of the varsity done by toj. Really warm and can handle most of the winter times.   Selling due to gaining bit of weight during this year. Now it is too snug.    The gondition is good overall and there no tears or anything.    any doubt just ask     price: 420 --- $410  370   Best for true 44/XS measurements to come.
helmut lang or   lounge lizard     or any other suggestion of parka for this weather til $500
only US right? not working here in UK
fromjapan
Beautiful piece from Patrik Ervell SS13 collection. Quite hard to find at the time.   This was bought at retail $500 and was only used once. It is unfortunately too small for me. Best suited for a true 44/XS 210 - 190 - $170 LAST PRIE   measurements:  pit to pit 20'' waist 18''  shoulders 17''  shoulder to sleeve 24''   send me offers
looks cool the way its styled in the runaway. wonder if wore the standard way
ill be immmensely glad the day robert opens up his own webstore or physical shop