or Connect

Posts by ErikJN

Thanks @losrockets - I usually wear pants with a higher rise, however on the jeans front I have trouble finding higher rises. Suggestions are welcome!   ASM is an abbreviation for the Aran Sweater Market
Autumn is creeping up in Norway. ASM, Equus, APC, Loake, Saddleback.  
Wow indeed. SW&D perfection
If you have a marked difference, it's better to adjust each side individually. For example, if you have a steeper slope on one shoulder and you don't adjust for it, the diagonal folds between the armhole and collar on that side will be way more visible than having a slightly more tilted shoulder.
Holy crap that's awesome
Throwing in one more round of praise for the Ischia cardigan. Anyone on the fence should just go get it stat.     Channeling this look:  
Just received my Ischia cardigan, holy crap it's awesome. Nice and substantial, soft and heavy. As I assumed (and my wallet feared), I'm officially an Eidos fan - @NickPollica, still no luck finding a European retailer? (and/or: @gdl203, you guys offer international shipping, right?)  
Yeah, I also hoped to find it in navy, however now I think I'm more stoked about the green one, as I have "enough" stuff, sweaters included, in navy. On a side note, I was wondering why there was a sudden flash sale several places yesterday, but memorial day sales makes sense. Helped with the extra 20% off coupon that expired yesterday too!
Just ordered the army green cardigan from the ss15 collection - can't wait to get it. I've never paid close to this much for a sweater, let alone such an "eccentric" piece before, but it's one of the most awesome designs I've seen. Love the Eidos aesthetic in general, and it was extra tempting as it'll probably be (one of) the first Eidos piece(s) in Norway.  
  (PS: from where did you cut the fabric? Bottom of the placket?)