or Connect

Posts by ErikJN

+1 for the 0307
Agreed, grey flannels are hard to beat for versatility. More nuanced answers would depend on the setting in which you would wear them etc. If you're using them for work and aren't in IB/major law firm, you can play with textures as well as patterns. Herringbone/donegal tweeds are great for pants IMO, and in the right shades they can be very versatile. A brown subtle herringbone, for example.
Changing jobs and buying my first apartment put me on a purchasing hiatus the last six months, but today I finally got back into the all too addictive Luxire game, improving my FW wardrobe.   A pair of pants in the Light Brown Corduroy, which is actually a nice shade of mid brown...     ...a dark navy flannel shirt...   ...and a pair of navy windowpane Dugdale pants   Saw a couple of pages back that the lead time was at two weeks atm, fingers crossed that...
Search the thread for "military hem", and you'll find some examples.
Visited the store today - great guys and beautiful shoes. In general, Stockholm is an incredibly sartorially inclined city, with soft tailoring available on pretty much every corner. Bought a nice pair of Carmina derbies.
Thanks @losrockets - I usually wear pants with a higher rise, however on the jeans front I have trouble finding higher rises. Suggestions are welcome!   ASM is an abbreviation for the Aran Sweater Market
Autumn is creeping up in Norway. ASM, Equus, APC, Loake, Saddleback.  
Wow indeed. SW&D perfection
If you have a marked difference, it's better to adjust each side individually. For example, if you have a steeper slope on one shoulder and you don't adjust for it, the diagonal folds between the armhole and collar on that side will be way more visible than having a slightly more tilted shoulder.
Holy crap that's awesome