or Connect

Posts by ErikJN

@NickPollica would you recommend going TTS with the Augusto?   EDIT: slightly off wording. Does the Augusto run TTS?
@Jeroen Vriend - the Brisbane Moss cream twill chino is great, and looks pretty identical
Hey @davesmith, is expected delivery on the IM preorder still late October? Mornings are getting crisper here, looking forward to some fresh wool!
+1!
Simple summer casual today. Muji polo, Luxire linen pants and Buttero sneakers.  
I know that their linen fabrics are great, would be interesting to know the price level!
Thanks! Ordered the blue donegal, now the waiting starts...
 Thanks @gdl203. Could you say anything about the reasoning behind choosing these four fabrics for the FJ? I'm probably going for the blue donegal, but the brown one also looks interesting...
The general consensus on the Eidos FJs is to size down one if little/no layering is planned, right? Measurements-wise, 48R looks right for me though I'm usually a 50R in sport coats.   I vaguely recall having seen a discussion on this before, so apologies if this is the nth time this is brought up...
If I understood correctly, today is when the sale is no longer guaranteed to last. I guess they use a module that allows them to specify parameters like total revenue, number of orders or something like that which dictates when the code gets deactivated.    Anyway, it's a great offer and I wouldn't sit on the fence if I was planning a purchase. Looking forward to some VBC pentz myself!