or Connect

Posts by ErikJN

Same Q for the Eidos FJ preorders!
Ah, Sweden, that tropical paradise. Here in Norway, last summer was a couple of august hours in 2013!       j/k looks great @Leaves. Who's your tailor?
Pics while I wait for mine!
Holy crap that's good, mcfox
 Historically, yes. Can't see any reason why this should have changed.
I'd like more casual Eidos!
I'm content. More pics!
Also ordered the cream flannel. Can't wait to see pics (and, of course, receiving my own)!
IIRC Luxire has written something about this before. I think the choice of "expensive" private freight companies (Fedex, DHL) stems from their superior reliability (and the ease of settlement if something goes wrong) compared to the Indian postal service. The cost of shipping is what it is, I would imagine, because they don't bake it into the product cost.   Judging from SimonC's post above, it should be possible to find the original discussion regarding shipping and...
Maybe you could ask them whether they could waive the fee, and leave the responsibility for taxes and duties to the customer? That's what they do for non-EU residents (at least for Norway). We pay $15 shipping, and deal with customs etc. ourselves.   EDIT: and YMMV, but I think the value delta between Luxire and other online MTM stores is still hugely in Luxires favour.