or Connect

Posts by NYCDan

Quote: I respected McCain until I heard his pro-war speech Quote: I despised his method of racist politics by directly attacking the low-income job market in NYC,... I respected you until I read your opinion on  Guiliani.  -See how rediculous that is? It has become a sad day when our ideological differences have created a situation where we no longer respect those who have a difference of opinion.  Has it truly become a...
Are there several levels of Incotex slacks?
Ok, I am bored so I am going to do my all-time list.   and 2nd Team                  First Team                Second Team   Catcher       Johnny Bench            Mickey Cochran 1st Base       Lou Gehrig                Hank Greenberg 2nd Base      Joe Morgan               Rogers Hornsby Shortstop     Honus Wagner           Ernie Banks 3rd Base       Mike Schmidt            Brooks Robinson Left Field    ...
Quote: don't think there is any debate here. Babe Ruth is #1, Willie Mays is #2. Bonds is in the mix with Ted Williams and Hank Aaron at #s 3-5. Well... I would put Ty Cobb as the best player of all time. Of course the inital voters for the hall of fame voted it to be Honus Wagner, and they saw all those old guys play.
Quote: I would have to agree with NYCDan on the angry thing. Quote: I don't suppose anyone wants to hear my "there is no real choice" rant again? Die hard supporters of either candidate sure don't. But this is I want to know, if Democrats are the party of Hollywood, how did they (so far) so badly outdone by the Republicans? McCain, Rudy, Arnold... All very effective.
Fair and balanced, my butt. I thought MSNBC did well last night.
Quote: Try a search next time. See this thread for your answer. Boy, I hope we are not becoming one of those forums who jumps at anyone who should have searched.
Maybe I am an aged flower child, and have reached the point of saying, "when I was young"...
Quote: What really causes problems in NYC is all those damn parades. Quote: Wish I had time to go there and protest.... I doubt you would want to be associated with these yahoos. Whatever happened to good ole progressive demonstrators? Now all we have is a bunch of angry people, who don't know why they are angry.
I think it would wise to break down between Italy, England, Other Europe, USA etc... And I adore Lattanzi, but I adore my new wife more so like Jimmy Carter I have lust in my heart.