or Connect

Posts by jm22

Ok I should've asked if the chinos are lightweight and comfortable for hot weather. I don't know enough about fabrics to tell right off of the weight.
Anybody know the weight of the new Italian twill chinos? I want to know if it works for hot LA weather.
After a long time of being a rewards member but not pulling the trigger on a product, I bought two pairs of the canvas chinos (navy and khaki) and two of the overdye oxfords (tapioca and oyster) when they went on sale. (There were a few other pieces earlier on that I wanted to buy but they sold out quickly). Everybody’s going to have a slightly different take on the clothes but I thought I’d post my initial thoughts since a few others had similar observations. The chinos...
Yeah but not in my size (33)...oh well.
I thought finding the W+H Westpoint chino in olive on sale would be an easy task but nope...
I don't see the Unis sale anymore.
What style of pants would match well with this?  
Nope, reads like reasonable hindsight actually.
I can't find the size charts for the sanded canvas chinos, am I missing something?
Can anyone recommend a nice pair of streetwear lightweight wool trousers in black, charcoal or navy that are in the sub-$300 range? I've looked at Schneider, Leder, Peir Wu etc but I can't really get myself to spend upwards of $350-400 on them, especially if they're not for work (for which I spend no more than $200-250 max for wool trousers). Thanks.