or Connect

Posts by jm22

@Epaulet, mind if I ask the inevitable "when are you guys going to have re-stocks on rivet chinos in size 35" question? Specifically, khaki cramerton, original khaki and navy? Thanks.
 I sent in measurements. Everything else seems to fit OK, I suspect I might've messed up with the half-hip measurements.
Had my first order with Luxire - a pair of duckdale mocklino hopsack trousers - and well, it doesn't look like a success. The pants look really tight around my hips, probably because it needed at least an inch more in the half-hip measurement. It looks a bit tight in the thighs too. Not sure there's anything I can do at this point.
Guys, thanks for the info. Appreciated.
Hello, I'm on the lookout for a dress chambray shirt that I can wear to the office, as an alternative to poplin or pinpoint oxford for warm weather. I've found one that Ledbury makes (see below), is $145 an average rate for a decent chambray dress shirt? Is it undreasonable to expect to find something decent at a lower cost? Any suggestions?   https://www.ledbury.com/products/the-mcdaniel-chambray-shirt   Thanks in advance.
I'm probably going to get laughed out of here, but does anyone have an idea where I could find the linen officer's coat the NMWA sold last year, in size 50 or 52? This one:     I tried Gr*iled but the seller said he gave it to a friend after I made the offer. Haven't seen it anywhere since then.
^Speaking of the khyber cloth trousers, does the fabric wrinkle easily?
Judging from the pics on the website, it seems like the Cramerton infantry khaki is a lighter, washed-out tone than the standard (canvas) khaki chino. Can anyone confirm that? I tend to a prefer a bit of a darker tone.
I really can't decide between the khaki and olive field jackets...
To Mike, or anyone else really - I noticed that the new Rivet chino has a rise of 10.25" and the Walt has a rise of 10"...I used to have problems at the top block with the old rivets (I have a long torso and the low rise was uncomfortable for me), but I was OK with Walts. Should I expect a fit with the new Rivets that are similar in the top block to the Walts? Thanks.