or Connect

Posts by jm22

Mike, sorry if you've covered this recently but is there anything on the near horizon for EPLA stuff?
Yeah I have, not quite the kind of fit I'm looking for and LBM is usually a bit short on me.
I'm looking for a blazer similar in style, fit and color to this one that Fuuma is wearing. I know it's Margiela but not so sure what fabric it is. I'm looking for a lightweight breathable for hot & humid weather. Would appreciate suggestions. Thanks.  
@notwithit, nice fit, deets on the blazer?
This is probably wishful thinking but if anybody has a pair of the recent sanded canvas chinos in khaki, size 35 and wants to exchange for a size 34, please pm me.
Well, I'm skeptical that I can get it tailored enough to fit decently - I think a 5 would've been a better fit.
  I'm typically a size 42 and my chest size is between 41.5 - 42. The jacket p2p measures 22 so it's not so bad, but when I wear it there's these vertical crease-like folds near my pits. If my arms were more jacked the sleeves would be ok. Maybe it's not the right cut for my body type.
 In fact it does fit well through the shoulders but the sleeves hang a bit and the waist is boxy...but yeah maybe I can just get it altered. Thanks.
I just got this Clover jacket at a great price ($250) but at Size 6 is too boxy for me. Such a shame, nice jacket. Will be putting up for sale soon.  
Thanks. I hope WvG has some lighter weight chinos in the mix soon.