or Connect

Posts by jm22

Mauro, can you confirm the remaining products that are in the pipeline for summer?
Hello, I'd appreciate recommendations on trousers for the summer, with wicking properties - so could be tech trousers but ideally not looking like sportswear. Preferably in neutral colors and in the sub-$350 range. Thanks.
 Precisely why I can't fit into the Epaulet rivet chinos. Not sure I can pull the trigger on these chinos with such a low rise.
^ If you're looking for a fancy Korean place to take a date then you might want to consider dropping KBBQ altogether and go to Soban on Olympic Blvd. A nice small space, arguably one of the very best Korean restaurants in the city. They don't serve booze though.
Bummed that the rivet fits don't fit me after seeing the G&L's. It became official when I took a pair of rivets to my tailor and he refused to try to let the seat out, saying it wouldn't do anything for me.
Just got the (newer) tees in olive, light grey and antique, plus a re-stock of the navy. Really disappointed. The collars on the newer tees are asymmetrical, all the shirts still have problems with the bottom and sleeve hems folding up. And the shirts don't have the lightweight smooth fabric like the ones I bought a couple years back. There's just no reason for me to continue purchasing their shirts. What do I expect for a $15 t-shirt? Something that competes decently with...
Noob question: anyone know how much rivet chinos can be let out at the seat?
Just wondering if Mauro has ever sent out a survey before? It's a good way to capture customer's various perspectives and ideas while identifying which of them are more commonly shared. Can be a bit time-intensive but may be helpful.
I should've put a disclaimer that I don't work for the World Bank.