or Connect

Posts by jm22

Yeah but not in my size (33)...oh well.
I thought finding the W+H Westpoint chino in olive on sale would be an easy task but nope...
I don't see the Unis sale anymore.
What style of pants would match well with this?  
Nope, reads like reasonable hindsight actually.
I can't find the size charts for the sanded canvas chinos, am I missing something?
Can anyone recommend a nice pair of streetwear lightweight wool trousers in black, charcoal or navy that are in the sub-$300 range? I've looked at Schneider, Leder, Peir Wu etc but I can't really get myself to spend upwards of $350-400 on them, especially if they're not for work (for which I spend no more than $200-250 max for wool trousers). Thanks.
Hi everyone - I think sizing on the tees (especially the EPLA pima v-necks) has been brought up before...do I understand correctly that they're a bit on the short side if you've got a long torso? I usually have to wear tees with at least 28.75 - 29" for them not to look too short on me. I'd love to pick up some of these tees, as well as the loopwheeled ones and the henleys, but the length has me on the fence. Advise from dudes with a similar build (over 6 ft,  41-42"...
Mike/Epaulet, Is it possible to order an MTO for 10oz duck pants in moss and navy in the Walt cut?
Does anyone know if these tend to get re-stocked:   http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/men-fine-poplin-long-sleeve-shirt-072937.html#00   And if not, what's comparable (Uniqlo or otherwise)?   Thanks.