Posts by jm22

NMWA: Are there any SS17 pre-orders on the horizon? And any idea when SS17 OTR items start trickling in? Thanks.
I know it's too early and I'm in the minority, but the most exciting thing about the AW sale for me is getting closer to seeing what NMWA has in store for SS17. Being in an almost perennially warm climate, NR coats and Leder sweaters don't do much for me. 
Oh ok. I was asking because I'm curious where the people who don't like the fit of Uniqlo's new oxfords are going now for oxfords of a comparable fit and style to the old ones. I just don't like the fit of their recent oxfords.
May I ask what would qualify as a proper oxford (including brand as reference)?
Mohawk General Store - up to 50% off  (Dries, EG, OL, CdG etc)   http://www.mohawkgeneralstore.com/collections/sale-man?mc_cid=408ce88771&mc_eid=f4873f1acf
On point 1, I have suggested this to Mauro before and I think others have too. Not only would it make things easier for customers to plan purchases but it would make things easier for Mauro and it would probably result in more reliable information on what pieces are generating the most demand. I don't really understand why it hasn't happened.On point 2, agreed. Scratching my head on that one too.
 I was about to buy this in size 50 off Meyvn but it got purchased in-store...anyone know where else this jacket (in this color) is sold?
Body length on the Telegraph jacket in L is 27.5"? That's a deal breaker. Jackets and shirts are cut too short.
- A lightweight beige BDU jacket - Our Legacy pigment dyed linen shirts - GV night bloom shirt - Wolf vs Goat tees - Outlier futureworks trousers - Frank Leder drawstring pants - Light grey suede derbies & slip-ons   I'm going to be interested in seeing what Dana Lee's collection is going to have next month.
Catching up with OL                   Left Field NYC       Norse Projects         Plus some Grana white tees and white Vans.