or Connect

Posts by Rambo

gotta love the sauces at BWW - 75 selections and only 5 of them don't taste like absolute shit.
Sub it for Kaluha? Use it instead in a Bellini? Use it in smoothies?
Yeesh. Happy to hear you're ok.
Even if you want to go upper levels in formative ed, you pretty much need your doctorate these days.
Cuckolds. I don't get this. Why would you want to watch as some dude bangs the shit out of your wife while she berates you for being horrible in the sack?
This is a little too esoteric looking
I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like that Pavel fit. That jacket and the dress shirt/sweater/tie/skinny jeans combo looks a little ridiculous.
Basically, its just sucrose (table sugar) and salt (for the electrolytes) Some recent studies have shown fruits to be better than sports drinks or chews:http://ca.shine.yahoo.com/blogs/shine-on/raisins-just-effective-sports-chews-exercise-study-164158670.htmlIf you want liquid sugar with no dyes, you could concoct your own version of it. Some google-fu required, but I came up with this in 5 seconds:All-Natural Sports Drink – Lemon Flavor:1/4 c. honey1/2 c. fresh lemon...
Get it direct from Filson. Not $100 (don't know where the fuck you found THAT price), but at least you can get it. Sounds like a medium to me.