or Connect

Posts by Rambo

well, there's another dickhead on the blocklist.
^Normally I'd say that was Peacock all the way, but with the prevalence of ridiculously colored pants in MC and SW&D these days (thanks, Epaulet, you pricks) I think you're going to have to step it up.
Bueller?
awwww. nice work, Larry.
that jacket looks tight on him, so I think it would be even worse on you. worst case scenario, you could always layer something underneath. or return it.
The first one's a mess. On the second one, ditch the newbalance inspired dress shoes and blanket neck covering. The jacket/shirt/pants are actually nice.
Is all you ate pasta?
Well, its somewhat relative. Miami is the SINGLE BIGGEST bandwagon town in America. Owing mostly to the fact that a large percentage of the population is from somewhere else. Coupled with the fact that many of them aren't even American, and thus don't even give a flying fuck about American sports, leads to a very weird makeup as a sports city. You'll find tribute bars for teams from all over the country. But when the Heat are winning, people come out. Many times,...
NEVER BUY A REBUILD. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER.
gotta love the sauces at BWW - 75 selections and only 5 of them don't taste like absolute shit.