or Connect

Posts by Rambo

Offer to continually buy him drinks every time he says it can't get worse, and then comes back and tells you how much worse it is.
This new restaurant opened up in Sobe and I FUCKING HATE THIS PLACE. I cannot understate this enough. Everything about this just screams out 'gigantic cocksucker' at me. So, I thought I'd...
why don't you just send them back?
The horse swirley wasn't in the book, was it?
yep. pete's affair seems more interesting than Don's at this point.
Surrender to Chance. If you sign up for their newsletter, they send you a 10% off coupon. WELCOME1 is the code, but I don't know if they tie it into your signing up or not.
Lakers, baby. Lakers. I know it was a horrible shooting night by the Spurs, but still.
Different cultures. The Mexicans and Asians already have baseball and basketball as part of their culture - Mexico from America and Asia from Yao Ming... Football is even creeping into Mexico now. People from Quebec, Germany, Russia, and South America don't really give a flying fuck about baseball or football. Even basketball barely creeps on their radar, although the Brazilians are getting more into it now. Plus, national identity is far more important to them than...
i thought it was the other way around - that the newer production lines fit tighter than the old jackets, no?the way its pulling around the shoulder/chest area. it could be an effect of the layer/lighting/pic. just looks a little snug from over here.
Ok, kids, lets play Rambo's favorite game of MC Peacock-Duck, Duck, Goose. See if you can spot the Goose...DUCKDUCKDUCKDUCKDUCKDUCKGOOSE!GOOSE!!!Here's a pro tip kids - wearing a shed dragon skin prop from the Game of Thrones set is MOST DEFINITELY PEACOCK.