or Connect

Posts by dsca

Hi mat135ta,   Order from the grey coloured MOP buttons (bottom right in image) from set #5   8 x 15mm 3 x 20mm   Thanks!
So I've currently have Samuelsohn MTM suits (and really like the construction) but I see Coppley has way more fabric selection and what looks like some very high end Zegna fabric available.   Would you guys still go with Samuelsohn if Coppley had a higher quality fabric?   I pulled the trigger on a Coppley fabric I really really liked and think I will be waiting until February when the new 2013 Samuelsohn fabrics come out and see if there's something nice.
^ +1   Measure an existing well fitting shirt and use that as your shirt measurement. Don't use body measurements.   Use that measure and adjust as needed. I find they make the shirts very accurately to my shirt measurements every time. I've been able to customize my shirts to having one cuff slightly larger for watches and increasing the midsection due to getting fat lol.   Their fabrics (the ones I buy in the 50-80 range) tend to be courser and seem to...
    I just wanted to update the issue I had for closure. Leah graciously followed up with the emails and found that all my emails were apparently blocked as spam and sent the cuff links as promised so I am again very impressed with their service and will continue to order from them as a satisfied customer =)
  I did that but my RRSPs suck on returns (maybe you can suggest a better banker) - defer your taxes and lose your purchasing power or get taxed to pay off the mortgage & maybe buy a little bit of clothes from Victor's inspiration =)     Love the briefcases Victor =D
  kwhunter is right, Canada tends to be much more egalitarian in terms of income, for example the gov't takes close to 50% of my bonuses and the more you make, the higher the taxes are.   People don't aspire to build businesses and become rich, most aspire for a government job and pension plan. lol   Plus we have Harper and not very many fashion choices or tailors.   US would be a far better choice imo.
Victor, I've been lurking around for a long time and following your posts. Very inspirational! Thank you and happy holidays.
  Please do, I am looking for a new suit in January and will strongly consider him if I could see how well it turned out for someone else.   Does he do a little fashion forward? I lean toward the slim fit, flat front type of pants.     I can also vouch that they did do custom work with shirts and suits and I got quoted a substantial price about a year or two ago. They stopped doing the shirts and it sounds like they may have stopped doing the custom suits as well.   I...
  Can anyone else vouch for this tailor? I've been using Samuelsohn MTM and could try something else.   My condolences to the people with the VCS fiasco, I almost tried the suit place too.
Look I don't know what's with all the hate here. Maybe I lurk around rather than posting lots so everyone treats you like a dumbass newbie.   If you're going to respond you should read my posts or sharpen your reading comprehension. I said I had a 'large' collection already which is still subjective but definitely not just the shirts I've just ordered. It's about 16 shirts previous to this okay? Large for me might be peanuts for a you right?