or Connect

Posts by claytonl

Up for sale is a NWT Joe's cords in size 34.  The color is listed as ash.  97% cotton/ 3% elastane.  List price is $160. The measurement are as follows: Waist................18.5 Inseam..............34 Rise..................11 Leg Opening.......8.5   Price is $120 shipped in continental U.S. Offers Welcome.  Feel free to contact me with any questions.    SOLD
Hi, What would u rate the pants as far as condition? Also what's the rise and leg opening? Thanks, Davis
Remember I'm pretty new to the whole style thing.  So I understand that in theory if you wore black striped pants and a black blazer that it would seem weird because a) The blacks will never match or/and b) it would appear as orphaned suit pieces put together.  But is it possible that it would look okay?
Ykurtz, thanks for the welcome and advice. One more question, how do u guys keep people on this forum with lee leaving his remarks?
This is what I want, I just can't find one similar in wool thats not $1000+. Also I know I shouldn't bothering everyone with my dumb thread, but I'm clueless and need help.
Where I live there is no such thing....unless Dillard's or Jos A. Bank are awesome to you!?
I'm usually a size 40r.  Please help me find a great blazer and a decent price.  I am also looking for a nice pair of grey wool flat front slacks in 34.  thx
Any specific one you would recommend?
Also not one with huge peaked lapel.
I'm trying to find a modern fit double-breasted blazer in black or navy. I'm also not trying to spend a ton of money. Please help me, I'm usually a 40r. S2s 18/ p2p 21. Thanks