or Connect

Posts by Tropicalist

First shirt has some hope worn with jeans or khakis. The second shirt will do very well for making kitchen towels depending upon what colour your kitchen is.
I am actually in Bangkok now and picking up 4 suits and 2 jackets from WG in all seasons place-all fully canvassed. However I am a customer of 10 years standing who gives them 200,000 Bhat worth of business a year for the last 10years and have done many many referrals. It is well possible they don't want headache and extra labour of full canvas for new walk in customers. . Btw usd300 is not the price for a suit- just tailoring. You have to get your own fabric.
Serves you right for shopping at Macy
The colour you show in the picture is a caricature but burgundy or oxblood are perfectly fine.
Why does all of this sound strangely reminiscent of New York (or at least Jersey)
How about pretty much any city in in USA?
Goes well with a mid Gray suit and white shirt. Can also work with a tan suit.
I find all brands annoying especially since I did a lot of work consulting into consumer goods industry. I find is annoying to know that what I am paying for, only 20% goes to material and craftsmanship. The rest goes to marketing, rent and salesmanship i.e. making me want to buy the product. Much better to go bespoke or artisanal brands like Sam Hober where more directly translates into the craftsmanship and goods,
Don't disagree that these are good. I got a WW Chan made in 2006 I think. I also have bespoke Huntsman and bespoke Neopolitan stuff and have never really worn off the rack in my life,In my opinion World Group is a very good option at any price. as you can imagine there is a huge difference between Hong kong labour costs and Bangkok labour cost. Hong Kong is no cheaper than any western country unless they are sending stuff over to china. Bkk labour is a fifth the cost,Vish