or Connect

Posts by xdawes23

In regards to the black coated denim.   Givenchy sells a pair, but can anyone comment of the quality of Givenchy?  
My 31 WG's stretched to 34" in the waist with no washes. Shrunk back to 33" with a hot wash, but I am told it will stretch again.
I need help determining my size for this particular Billy Reid peacoat.   Their size chart says size small is 39" chest, and 18" shoulders, whereas the medium is 41" chest, and 18.5" shoulders.   My bare chest is 38", 17" shoulders, and 32" actual waist (bellybutton). I am 5"6 @ 145 lbs, athletic build.   Small or medium?
Where can I find the quick release belt?  
I let them hang dry. It shrunk back to 32" which is perfect, but I just hope it won't stretch anymore in the waist. Should wearing a belt prevent it from stretching more?
I just did my first hot wash after wearing the jeans unwashed for 7 months. My only problem with the jean is that the waist stretched out too much for my liking and I think the rise on this jean is a bit weird. It's size 31, but I think it stretched out to ~34" in the waist, and after the hot wash, it shrunk to 33". Will it stretch back to 34" with regular wear?   The perfect waist would be 32" for me.The jeans are now rinsed and are hung in the bathroom. Should I...
What particular model are those Dior jeans?
My new pair of 1000 miles came with a starter care kit, and I'm not sure which one to use Leather creme or the Leather conditioner?   I watched the 1000 mile care video and he pointed out to try not to get the boots wet, and to always wipe your boots dry afterwards. How necessary is this? Whats the best waterproof application that I can apply? I live in a rather rainy city.   Thanks
^Thanks for posting that. The price of the shoes show $510, but when I checked out, it showed $425, I applied a 30% discount, so the grand total with duty fees is $400.   Not too shabby. :)
Hows the quality of their wool/wool blend knitwear/sweaters?   I really like the 'Shawl' sweater (made in Canada) and the 'Marled' sweater (made in China) - One thing that is deterring me from buying it is the fact that its Dry Clean Only.