or Connect

Posts by xdawes23

@ boognish - awesome jeans, we demand more pictures!   Speaking of 201's, mine finally arrived in the mail. They fit a bit baggy on me, hence the shrink to fit. I'm going to do a pre-soak in the bathtub, while wearing the jeans in hot water. Hopefully that will get most of the shrinkage because I have to hem them as I'm only 5"7.   Question: Since there is slight taper, should I keep the original hem when getting them hemmed?
My slim fit Twill Chinos came in today. Thighs are bit tight but other than that the fit is good. I'm thinking of exchanging it for 1 size up.   This is my first pair of chinos, do they stretch at all?  I've been wearing them around the house and there's already noticeable honeycombs.
  Orient Sun & Moon watch   Which color should I choose?  
Acrimony 11/23 - 11/25 : GIVINGTHANKS
  Any code for Acrimony?   Thanks
Subscribed.
  This watch is going to be for everyday use in college. I can't decide between the 2 colors, which color best compliments a smart-casual-athletic style? Or in other words, which color can be easily matched with what you wear?   Thanks
EDIT: oops wrong thread
In regards to the black coated denim.   Givenchy sells a pair, but can anyone comment of the quality of Givenchy?  
My 31 WG's stretched to 34" in the waist with no washes. Shrunk back to 33" with a hot wash, but I am told it will stretch again.