or Connect

Posts by xdawes23

The audleys are nice, but I'm going to stick with choosing something in the Main line collection due to budget constraints. 
You're right AriGold. Thanks for your insight. I will strongly consider getting an oxford. I can't wait to go into my local store for a fitting. In case the 348 Last on the Westbournes don't fit me - what else would you recommend?
Thanks for the suggestions. I wouldn't mind an elongated last as long as it fits me well and doesn't look like clown shoes. I'm lucky to have a local stockist who has personally been to the C&J factory and is passionate about getting me the right fit.   @jssdc I want something versatile that I could someday wear with a suit. As for boots, I already have a pair of dress boots, and I would opt for a pair of monk's, but it looks like C&J don't carry any quadruple monk...
Fellow SFers, I need your guys help in choosing my first pair of C&J's. I'm still in college, so my style is casual (t-shirt and jeans) to business casual (casual dress shirts and chinos/non jeans). Since, i'm not wearing suits yet, I'm looking for something that is versatile with my style. In particular, I'm looking for Derby's in any colour but black. I'm 5'7, so I'm looking for something that isn't too elongated that will make me look clownish. (NOTE: Last 341 seems...
So I tried on unsanforized XX-007 size 32's and it was a bit tight in the thighs. The 33's were better, but the waist was too big. In conclusion, my thunder thighs are too big for the 'slim straight' fit. I figure I need some more room in the top block like my Momotaro 0201.   It looks like the XX-009 is exactly the same as the XX-007, but in 'regular straight' fit with a roomier thigh. I may have to order online through Blueingreen and sanforized versions so that I...
So I'm going to go try on a pair of xx-007 and xx-010 both unsanforized and slim straight.   The general consensus seems to be get the thigh measurements right. After initial soaks I should expect roughly -1" in the waist, -1.25" for the inseam, -0.5" in the thighs, -0.3" for the knee/leg opening. Thighs don't stretch much, but the waist will.   That being said. If it fits well at the store, should I size up to compensate for shrinkage?
This slim Burberry card holder measures 4.1" x 3.3" and features soft leather, ID and card slots.   2 card slots on front 2 middle slots for cash or cards 1 ID window on back   100% Authentic. I can verify its authenticity at the Burberry store in Vancouver Downtown.   Feel free to ask me any questions. Cheers!
This is a one of a kind Gucci Wallet   -GG Supreme canvas with a olive/gun metal web and dark grey leather. -Made in Italy -six card slots and two bill compartments   4.3"W x 3.5"H x .6"D   Comes with original box   Feel free to contact me with any questions. If bought locally -  I would be more than happy to have the GUCCI store in Vancouver to check the authenticity of the wallet.
SOLD