or Connect

Posts by Big box

A truly unique and versatile Parka from Neil Barrett. Originally retailed for over $1700 USD. Selling here for 500 OBO.    Long-sleeve nylon blend snap and concealed zip-front parka   Standard fit Shearling-lined convertible drawstring hood with zip detail Two lower snap pockets Two pen and single zip pocket at sleeve Quilted lining with interior pockets and drawstring waist Material: Shell: 98% Nylon, 2% Polyurethane, Lining: 100% Viscose, Leather
Please contact me if you have one to sell. Thanks!
Please see link to eBay listing. Ending Soon. Very rare jacket in excellent condition. http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=140876803098&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=02254849981
bump. make an offer
Just saw how my home photos looked....definitely in perfect condition like professional photo.
Size 3 excellent condition. The Yarn Dyed Herringbone Seam Taping Raglan Jacket is a subtle yet immediately recognizable piece from White Mountaineering. The jacket features a mixed composition of cotton with poly/cotton, nylon, and sheep leather paneling. The Herringbone texture is tied together by seam and trim taping; supple sheep skin leather is used for shoulder patch paneling and detailing the arm zipper slits and step shirttail gussets. This outdoors inspired...
Let me know if your interested in selling.
Looking for this Portland jacket.
Looking for this jacket. Please advise if available.
Actually would prefer a straight trade for a size uk8/us9. Please advise if interested.