or Connect

Posts by kmitch101

Thanks for the info.... Definitely starting to lean toward backing your brief based on these responses to the size.
Thanks for the insight. I'm really just debating between this Linjer soft brief and the Lotuff below. As the prices stand Linjer would save a cool $280. Granted I've never handled either. 
Any thoughts on making a slightly wider version of the soft brief? Maybe with bound edges like the one from Frank Clegg & Lotuff. It may be too similar to what you've got, but something more like 4" would have been ideal to me. That in navy and a burgundy portfolio.
First of two pairs I've been waiting on. Boat shoe in Parisian blue with honey boat sole. I'm really liking the color.        
 Sent you a PM. I ordered around 4/7. Went with the following combo: 2-eye Boat ShoeParisian BlueTan ThreadShiny Brass EyeletsHoney Boat SoleChestnut Laces
I was told a while back that it would be available around 4/14. However, I never saw it on the custom tool on the website. I did place an order for a Parisian Blue boat shoe through Portland Dry Goods with and estimated ship date of something like 5/2. Not sure if it's still on track for that date or not.
This post here claims they are. Must be the lighting.
 That's much more green than I expected after seeing this picture earlier in the thread. 
I'm toying with 2 make-ups at the moment. Any suggestions particularly on the first one? In some pictures the Olive looks like a darker version of the Natural and in others I've seen make it look more green. I definitely don't want the latter.   4 eye ranger moc Either Natural or Dark Olive Tan thread Antique brass eyelets Chestnut laces Natural midsole Either RLH Natural Crepe or Montello Minilug   2 eye boat shoe Parisian Blue Tan thread Brass eyelets Light...
Thanks for clearing it up!