or Connect

Posts by Dark Knot

30% of all orders, free shipping globally   We are offering 30% off all orders for SF members, using the following discount code at checkout: SF   Free Shipping Globally included.   www.thedarkknot.com
30% of all orders, free shipping globally   We are offering 30% off all orders for SF members, using the following discount code at checkout: SF   Free Shipping Globally included.   www.thedarkknot.com
Thank you for your constructive criticism Patrick.  I appreciate the manner in which you have addressed this issue.  Thank you for this.   Regards,   Rishi Chullani
Thank you for your feedback Claghorn.  I understand where you are coming from, and respect that for a large percentage of members on Style Forum, a graded approach to color and pattern boldness works best, where you start with a simple, muted shirt design and work your way up with each successive layer both in terms of color and pattern boldness. I will definitely take this into account for some of our future designs and recommendations.  I would like to mention however...
That double breasted jacket makes it look even more elegant!
Mixing Shirt and Tie Patterns with 7 examples. All feedback is appreciated!   http://www.thedarkknot.com/pages/mixing-shirt-and-tie-patterns-with-7-examples
Classic Striped Tie against a checkered shirt     A great workplace tie, here is our Foxborough Repp Blue Tie against a Gingham Checkered Shirt!  
Matching Ties   Please let us know your thoughts on our most recent post regarding matching of our ties to various shirts!   As a reminder, we are offering Style Forum members 30% off any order of 3 or more Ties. For 3 Ties, this equates to less than $100 for ties worth $135 (free shipping included).   Discount code at checkout: STYLEFORUM
Matching Ties    Here are pictures taken from our Instagram feed of our ties matched against various shirts. What kind of shirt would you match these ties with?   Would love to hear your thoughts!   Waterbury Blue     Deerfield Grey     Montauk Ducks Burgundy     Stratford Abstract Purple     Watermill Fish Blue w/ Pink     Winsted Blue     Barnstable Crabs Blue with Pink  
Thank you Ricardiraha.  Appreciate the sentiment!   Regards,    Rishi Chullani The Dark Knot