or Connect

Posts by NavyStyles

I've been seeing the commercials off and on, and I'm still not quite sure what to think. It does look kind of funny, but I don't have a clue what to expect. I just had a friend tell me it was the best movie she had seen all summer. Though, she didn't elaborate, so that's all I can give you for now.
Speaking of shoes, I've been meaning to say that I like the ones featured in your signature. New purchase?
I prefer side vents, but most of my suits have center vents. Take what you can get...
Quote: Thank you, thank you...I'll be here all week, remember to tip your waiters and waitresses. Jon. What meal would you recommend I try during my stay? haha... okay, sorry, I'll stop pulling this away from the topic.
Those are some beautiful scarves, Jonathan. I especially like the first one on the middle row (with what appears to be a paisley pattern) and the center one on the bottom row (with the mostly blue tones).
I see about a half-and-half split between messenger bags and backpacks. I think you can find certain types of both that have extra compartments for laptops (I know this to be true in backpacks; I think there are some mess. bags in the same fashion). If you do decide a separate laptop bag is the way to go, I would recommend a true backpack. Either way; congrats, good luck, and have fun.
Quill,    I, too, am quite late in reading The Da Vinci Code.  I have wanted to read it since Christmas and finally picked it up two days ago and was about to type a post in the same manner you did.  I'm a little over one-third of the way through the story right now, and it's great.  I love that I'm learning a lot of things from it, as well.  Even phi, which was a subtopic of a past post, gets mentioned.  I had heard that this was mentioned in the book and was...
Quote: I'm still shocked about the ridiculous amount of money that he is making for being a very mediocre player. I know I'm late in replying to this... I was really disappointed to hear that Boozer did that, but -- at the same time -- it's a business; guys will make decisions that best benefit them financially. What I found much more surprising than Boozer's contract was the deal offered to Mehmet Okur. Sure, he played for the NBA Champs, but...
Quote: YOU NEED JEANS...I've come to realize that I live in jeans; absolutely could not live without jeans. Listen to the man. Jeans are the one thing I can't do without. I'd sacrifice shoes before jeans. Also, if you plan on carrying a messenger bag, you might want to switch up which side you hang it (left/right). Otherwise, it will tear the threads on your jeans if you have it hanging in one place day after day (assuming you wear the same jeans,...
Quote: Hi Barbie. Hi Ken. You wanna go for a ride? Sure, Ken. Jump in. Ha ha ha ha. I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere Imagination, life is your creation   Jon. Could not stop laughing. Very funny. But people might start to worry if you make it a habit . J, Like everyone, glad to know people can't claim ignorance from the guidlines now that you've made them...