or Connect

Posts by NavyStyles

Quote: I'm still shocked about the ridiculous amount of money that he is making for being a very mediocre player. I know I'm late in replying to this... I was really disappointed to hear that Boozer did that, but -- at the same time -- it's a business; guys will make decisions that best benefit them financially. What I found much more surprising than Boozer's contract was the deal offered to Mehmet Okur. Sure, he played for the NBA Champs, but...
Quote: YOU NEED JEANS...I've come to realize that I live in jeans; absolutely could not live without jeans. Listen to the man. Jeans are the one thing I can't do without. I'd sacrifice shoes before jeans. Also, if you plan on carrying a messenger bag, you might want to switch up which side you hang it (left/right). Otherwise, it will tear the threads on your jeans if you have it hanging in one place day after day (assuming you wear the same jeans,...
Quote: Hi Barbie. Hi Ken. You wanna go for a ride? Sure, Ken. Jump in. Ha ha ha ha. I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere Imagination, life is your creation   Jon. Could not stop laughing. Very funny. But people might start to worry if you make it a habit . J, Like everyone, glad to know people can't claim ignorance from the guidlines now that you've made them...
Quote: My sister has a book--something to do with makeup--in which the author took some movie stars and did their makeup/dressed them up to look like certain icons. There's one of, like, Charlize Theron or something done up like James Dean. And there's one of Christina Ricci done up like a porcelain doll. I'll try to find the book and post some pictures. It's really interesting how good they look. Ken, I'm pretty sure I know what book that is. If...
Stu, That's a nice model in the link. I highly advise going with LCD, which apparently you are. Plasmas tend to "burn" images onto their screens if you leave the same thing showing for too long (ie, pause a DVD or video game). This ruins pixels to a non-repairable state.
That's a wonderful new icon, Alias.
Ashley Judd is gonna be in that, right? EDIT: answered my own question by checking the link...
Taking the precautions A Harris suggested should considerably cut down on your worries. However, bugs are very pesky. Whitmire Micro-Gen Research Labs manufactures a product called "Allure." It's a pheremone-filled cube with two sides cut out. A sticky residue is inside the cube with the pheremone and attracts all bugs. Knock on wood, I haven't had any trouble with moths on my clothes.
Quote: However, the only one left is Hermes_God. Either they don't have enough time, or they got sick of all the disturbing posts. Would it be wrong if we privately e-mailed them, and informed them about this site. If you can get a hold of his e-mail address, definitely send him a note. Like j said, that was a large part of the StyleForum's beginning. And I have to thank him once again for e-mailing me. I would hate to be stuck over at the GQ Forum...
Quote: On a somewhat related note, I have two nearly identical user accounts and can only access this one, so if you have sent PMs to the other one, I can't even read them. It's ridiculous but there's no good way around it unfortunately. I suppose the best solution is for people writing you messages to make a mental note to send the same thing twice (one to each account, of course).