or Connect

Posts by NavyStyles

Many of my friends say that coats don't matter and don't worry about matching them. I do try to match my overcoats and outerwear to my other articles of clothing. If you really wanted to match the shoes and the coat, you could just wear black shoes. They look great with navy. So either way, you're gonna end up alright my friend. -CWS
Das Boot.. haha, sorry. Yeah cowboy boots are nice. They aren't really my style, but if I found a nice pair, I'd probably get them. My cousin wears them. Of course, I might mention he does live in TX. Now, what was that you said about the Backstreet Boys? I wouldn't suggest getting your fashion ideas from them. These are the same fellas that wear t-shirts with rhine stones, and other rather odd choices in clothing. Sure they may have some good ideas, but they have a...
I agree with J and if this is an evening event, go for a darker colored suit if you can. If not, you can't, don't fret. You'll be fine. As for the shirt, not too grey. You want to throw in some color in there. It'll look nice to have a low-key suit with a noticable (but stylish) shirt. I like the open collar look, and on the subject of buttons. It really depends on how far down the second button is. If it isn't too low, you can unbutton it, but if it would reveal even a...
Alright, fellas. I'm planning on making a real deal mob film with a group of my friends for a project in English. Here's the deal. Right away, what screams "Mobster" to you? I mean suit- wise. Earlier in the year, a few of my friends and I made a redux of a Poe story in an Italian like way and I wore my pinstripe suit and my tux for a couple of the scenes. Basically, I want to know anything else (accessories, suits, shirt colors, etc.) that makes you think of Organized...
Wow. This is great. I'm glad to see all of the new members. For a while, Steve, J, and I were the only members. I was getting kind of lonely. Well, I'm fine now. Anyway, I mentioned a dance at the original (now defunct) GQ Forum. And I was wondering what to wear. My date wants to wear striped shirts. And I have to go along with her, haha. Not that I mind. Anyway, have any of you noticed any nice striped shirts (preferably collared- perhaps rugby). Any comments on this...