or Connect

Posts by NavyStyles

Bradford, I tried searching the Forum from the beginning for a recipe post, because I figured -- over the course of our history -- someone had to have started a thread, but I didn't find anything. Quote: Chicken Cacciatore Mmmmmmmmm. Please do pull out your recipes. Versace, Thanks for clearing up why Bradford and I couldn't find what we wanted.
Thanks for the interest, guys.  Here's my recent favorite. Eldorado Beef Casserole  1 pound ground round  1 Tablespoon minced onion (add more to taste)  1 tsp. garlic salt  2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce  1 cup sliced black olives  1 cup sour cream  1 cup small curd cottage cheese  4 whole canned chilies (to be chopped)  1 pound Monterey Jack cheese, shredded  1 pkg. (medium size) tortilla chips    Brown meat (drain if necessary).  Add...
Quote: Its like straight out of a thriller..."He hunted down all those that ever did him wrong and..." Revenge of the Kalra  (Scroll all the way to the bottom of page one) Coming soon to a theater near you... I think I'll wait for the video...
I think it's safe to say that most Forum members would be flattered to fall under the label of "Renaissance Man."  Also, I think an important part of earning that label is having a little bit of knowledge about food.    Soooo, following those two notions, I thought it might be nice to start a thread where members could post favorite recipes (ingredients, cooking instructions, servings, and all).  Of course, feel free to include any recipe -- not just your favorite --...
Quote: The avatar is my doing. I am leaving the posts as I don't know how to get rid of them and it would disrupt the flow of many threads to have them disappear. Plus some of them are definitely funny. Yeah, I'm glad the posts are staying. I haven't thoroughly checked the Forum in a couple of days, and I get to come back to this post, which is far more entertaining than anything on TV right now.
I've always liked Tom Cruise and his fashion (which may be fairly obvious from my avatar), so I might be biased; however, I didn't find his attire utterly deplorable. Granted, I personally wouldn't have buttoned the top button, but I'll like it slide this once.
The hairstyles are similar. Apparently, Cruise is wearing a wig in the movie. Apart from the cut of the hair, both characters are suit-wearing gun slingers.
hahaha, yeah, I felt a little guilty for trying to respond to the original. Hopefully, the art community will forgive me.
Jonathan, Very funny post. Thanks for letting us get some of Mr. Barry's insight.
Good points, CTGuy. Please let me make it clear that I don't view government workers as corrupt. In fact, I think public service is a very noble line of work. Granted, not all of those in the service are doing noble things -- but this can be said of any and all career tracks (except maybe teaching). I guess what I should advocate is encouraging people to communicate with legislators. That way, we have the opportunity to keep experienced leadership which should continue...