or Connect

Posts by NavyStyles

Hopefully I'll be stopping by more often. JHarrison was kind enough to send me an e-mail inquiring about my mysterious vanishing. Glad to be back. And thanks for the well wishes. Been a good day so far -- and just getting started.
Jonathan, JHarrison, and Steve, Thank y'all for the birthday well wishes. I lucked out having it on a Friday this year (only one class on Fridays). And I am enjoying the scarf -- err, did last week when it was cool enough for it. "Autumn" in New Orleans can be a mixed blessing for those of us who like crisp, cool weather. As for my lack of posting recently, let's hope the start of a new age can work as a convenient way to kick that. I plan to post more frequently. Or...
I really hope not. My hair's too long right now to use gel, but it becomes a daily routine when I have short hair. For what it's worth, I have yet to notice much of a change... knock on wood.
Alright, I know I'm way late in joining this discussion, but I hope I can ease my way back into good standing with the Forum. I haven't been giving myself enough downtime to waste on the internet as I would like, so let's hope that starts back up. And what better way to get back into the swing of things than... RED HOT RED SOX.. 4 games in a row. Freakin' beautiful -- only way to describe that. Goodbye curse. I didn't think about this until reading an article on the game,...
Got an e-mail from J, so I hastily left the GQ Forum.
If I may ask, where do Floridians go during hurricane evacuations.  Over here, you'll find the entire population of southern Louisiana moves to the central and northern parts of the state.  My family always makes a trip to my grandparents' house when forces of nature zero in on us. On a side note, I never really thought about the possibility of looters -- never heard of any cases either.  Maybe I've been missing something?
I'm absolutely in love with Keira Knightley, who makes me melt. Rachael Leigh Cook is really cute. I've also always adored Cameron Diaz, especially in The Mask.
Quote: J Folds No big deal.  Quite obviousely a shill and I dont think that this guy is trying to hide it. You can tell from the one time posters. JJF Wow. I haven't checked the "What are you Wearing" thread in a long time. Maybe I should; that's so transparent. Obviously, the most integral part of how you dress is your wallet. I hope he wasn't trying to disguise it; otherwise, they might need a new guy.
Quote: ...those skinny ties that are all the rage now.  I'm just too conservative to wear them.   I was pondering those skinny ties the other day. I just don't think I could pull 'em off. What might be the best situation to wear one? Just kind of curious, really.
Jonathan,    Thanks for your help with my purchase.  The paisley print scarf was delivered today.  It's great.  The wool is extremely soft, which is very important for me.  I appreciate you helping me out along the way -- and I appreciate that 10% Forum members discount (hint hint), haha.  Thanks again.  You get my stamp of approval.